lightning compelation

here is a real compilation of real trucks…

Them Lightning’s are pretty bad a$$…I’d still love to own one.

Pretty sick video too,i enjoyed that :slight_smile:

define: real trucks?

FORD’s…

That help?

Haha uhhhhh alrighty. Gimmie a call when ford starts making a real diesel motor.

ss silverado.

umm couldn’t any truck be considered a “real truck” after you put a $10K motor in it? just saying.

Well in that case i could have called you quite a while ago…

A big :lol: to you guys that think that the Cummins diesel is the be all end all of diesel motors.

:bigclap:

although i fully support ford and their prodcuts considering theyre most of my income, but the cummins is pretty fucking ballsy and has two less cylinders

hopefully their new engine won’t be as much of a joke.

not chevy does not make any good trucks since the syclone and typhoon days…

here is what happen to the dodge drivers…lol

Lol. You must have never been in an ss. Granted they don’t run 13’s out of the box But they sure are nice.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/02images/02sema/silverado_ss.jpg

that plus zhp 330 = my dream garage.

Sorry to break your heart, but it is.

Inline 6 > V8 in relation to mods, simplicity, and durability. Cummins make a lot of power way cheaper and easier than practically any other diesel.

And the only thing really going for the duramax is that the transmission is amazing and the motor actually is semi-durable unlike the powerstrokes of these days.

(FYI, I’m a chevy guy)

Love ford styling, and the lighting though! (Even though the lightning is hardly a “real” truck IMHO!)

all depends on what your talking about, do you want to pull stumps out of the ground or drag race? When i got MM&FF monthly there were PLENTY of lightnings in the 9’s, i would imagine someone has one in the 8’s by now.

dont get me started on cummins garbage … i work on that junk everyday …it might be ok for your normal country boy pickup truck … but worthless in any heavy duty apps …

and BTW 7.3 powerstroke >>>>> than a 5.9 cummins

as for heavy apps … Detroit and CAT FTW

harley davidson trucks are the biggest fggtmobile out there

no i just mopped them up in my old dodge r/t and it was fun…

(FYI, I’m a chevy guy)

Love ford styling, and the lighting though! (Even though the lightning is hardly a “real” truck IMHO!)[/QUOTE]
no chevy suck and looks like you have never been in a real truck if you like chevy junk lmoa…

i would definalty have to agree…+1