So whats your favorite truck?

just curious. as far as 4x4s go, i like Zr2 the best. i like the stance they have straight from the factory, plus i think they look awesome. i hate the rims though an all years. next i’d say any Silverado from the 90s up. but they’d have to be lifted w/ rims, then they look badass. i also like the 90s style Rams (the 01 off-road package is sweet).

for a sporty truck, i like the Lightning. i think it has th best combo of looks and performance. i love the blue ones. cyclones r cool. i love s10s, so i wouldnt mind havin one. srt10 is ok, but not worth the money. thos Chevy SS trucks r pretty cool too, but they need to be faster.

as long as it says chevy or gmc it’s cool with me.

X2 but it has to have a Gen III motor

see sig

i’m working up to that next truck will have one or get one
i’ll be looking for a 2wd fulsize blazer around 95 possibly newer and drop in a ls1. that’s the plan for this fall/winter

in a couple years when i rack up a ton of miles on my ZR2, i will get a LS1 or LT1 from Brian and my truck will be the coolest s10 evar.

nope,my dads s-10 >*

:rolleyes: i mean off-road

Z71

i got to say Gen III powered trucks. i love the performance of mine

my old s-10> ur zr2

2004 2500HD, gotta love that 6.0 power!

roll on brother

we’ll race through trails to determain :kekegay:
jk, i know that thing rips. LT1 right?

but back to the topic, i guess the GenIII motors in the silverados does make them overall the coolest. i drove my stepdads and it is so sweet. i just dont get why the Z71s arent a it more jacked up w/ bigger tires, u can hardly tell one just by looking. probably a marketing desicion.

there is a height difference between the two. tires arent much of a difference. honestly take a spin in my 02, you’ll be suprised for what it is and what is done. hell its not bad considering a Fipk and a catback with royal purple oil runing 14.6. for two simple bolt ons the truck really perfroms also 2.1 60’ on skinny stockers

Yep

I am rather fond of all S-series trucks…

extreme w/ LS-1 > ALL

its xtreme…and how about a xtreme on roids? :blue: