Price on a 06 RAM

I am by no means biased towards Dodge, I own an 03 Durango SXT with the 4.7, and its got decent power, and it tows like a mofo for the size. But the fuel economy is ridiculous, and it just doesn’t seem like its going to be a reliable truck in the long run, and I’ve only owned it for 2 months. I’d like to trade it in on something else…I would like a new Tahoe, but thats outta my price range for the time being

i seen 14.6 with a filter and muffler so have others on tech

WTF is up with your fucking ass? youre always trying to talk shit on my tuning. you cant even fucking change a tire rather alone figure out how to adjust figures and shit to tune a ride. Sorry i took the time to figure out how to use software to my advantage, again sorry for having the intelligence to understand shit and use it to benefit from

and to your knowledge i dont have on vehicle in the 13s, and not sure where the 10,000lb tow truck sits now but maybe 14s who knows on that porker

not talk about diesel or srt10, I drove the ford f1505.4 or 5.2 vs the dodge 5.7, no comparsion the dodge ate it up, I have yet to drive the silverodo that would be a comparsion. I think I can walk out paying 25k for the demo

unfortunately the Hemi destroys cheby!!

Just imagine what quick could do driving a srt-10 truck “stock”

I’d still think the now discontinued Lightning is the truest “performance” truck?

Dunno, never think about trucks really…seems with factory FI the Ford has a big advantage though?

hahaha thats why the LQ9 embarrasses the hemi

cause thats almost a hemi…

maybe u will some day wake up and realize what crap the new hemis are

i take u for a ride in a duramax!

hahahaha truth!!!

oh and the fact that they are not even a “HEMI”

so what r u saying?

I’ve read a couple places that people are getting low 13’s from a stock SRT-10, thats pretty impressive. And the discontinued lightning was definitely not the best performance truck, it has power, but not like the SRT. Motor Trend did a side by side comparison, and though the Lightning beat the Dodge in ride smoothness, and price, the SRT-10 beat it on the track performance wise. Regardless of who thinks what truck is better or faster, this argument is not going to go anywhere. The Dodge vs Chevy vs Ford argument has been going on for over 50 years, and none has been deemed a winner…and I couldn’t really care less about any of their trucks until I’m on a dealership lot looking for one.

id take a lightning over all 3. the SRT10 blows. cant hook up for the life of it

I don’t think the thread starter is looking at the top of the line performance trucks so why are they being compared. the chebby 5.3, the ford 5.4, and the dodge hemi is the discussion. After driving all of them in 1 day, I think the ford felt the best, the chebby a very very close second and the dodge a way back third place. The dodge feels horrible inside and didn’t feel as “peppy” as the others. The chebby felt the fastest but overall the ford seemed to fit me the best.

NEVER!!

correct I am not looking for the SRT-10 or the lightening

Hemi was rated best in its class for performance

well you should be!

forgot to finish, the are junnk

sorry to hear that