LS1 = LS1

[quote=“Shifty,post:18,topic:35284"”]

+1

I have a friend in Florida that Co-own’s a Dealer, he got his hands on an '08 srt. It ran 11.610@126.02mph. not that impressive with a 600hp beast.

looks,stlye,HP -Viper>Formula
Bag for the buck -Forumla>Viper

Nice though to hear that peps are still rippin up the streets

[/quote]

You must be high…a car that runs mid 11’s with A/C and several luxuries that is smooth and an amazing ride is not impressive? Your crazy.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:20,topic:35284"”]

Marcus his Fbody goes 10.4-5 @ high 130s all day…

He is one of Dans best friends…

Get your fucking head out of your ass for once…

[/quote]

LOL…your stupider than you look…even when you apply hair gel. Your surprised a 10-sec fbody beats a stock or barely modded car. Then you talk shit. Grow up.

[quote=“Marcus,post:21,topic:35284"”]

You must be high…a car that runs mid 11’s with A/C and several luxuries that is smooth and an amazing ride is not impressive? Your crazy.

[/quote]

New z06 runs those times with 500 hp :slight_smile:

and it doesn’t make you a shirtless asshole :wink:

[quote=“Marcus,post:22,topic:35284"”]

LOL…your stupider than you look…even when you apply hair gel. Your surprised a 10-sec fbody beats a stock or barely modded car. Then you talk shit. Grow up.

[/quote]

[quote=“Marcus,post:19,topic:35284"”]

Obviously you never raced a modded viper because if you have…you would be the confused asshat in the drivers seat. :roll2:

[/quote]

You just said his car couldn’t beat a modded Viper…im sure mid 10s @ 13X is more then enough to handle most of them…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:23,topic:35284"”]

New z06 runs those times with 500 hp :slight_smile:

and it doesn’t make you a shirtless asshole :wink:

[/quote]

I last recall I have seen times posted that ranged an entire second from different sources. Times are nice but they are taken under the best possible conditions. You give a newbie like yourself a new Z06 and I am sure you would be seeing 12’s if not 13’s. Nice try slick.

Ummm

Someone went 11.7 in one bone stock at NYI a few weeks ago when everyone was there…NYIRP isn’t even known as a “fast” track…or a track with a great DA.

Have you even been to the track?

Yes Marcus your driving skillz are much better then mine…How did you manage to go off the road hit a rock bust your oil pan and blow your motor?

This isn’t a “Im sweet because I stand near my car forum” I know thats how most of you Viper boys roll…

11.7, who would that be sherm?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:26,topic:35284"”]

Ummm

Someone went 11.7 in one bone stock at NYI a few weeks ago when everyone was there…NYIRP isn’t even known as a “fast” track…or a track with a great DA.

Have you even been to the track?

Yes Marcus your driving skillz are much better then mine…How did you manage to go off the road hit a rock bust your oil pan and blow your motor?

This isn’t a “Im sweet because I stand near my car forum” I know thats how most of you Viper boys roll…

[/quote]

your just an idiot and all your post prove this so. Blow my motor? I see your misinformed. Get your facts straight before you talk shit and make yourself look even more silly. Your the first F-Body own I have met that is a complete douche and you prove this every single time…I am expecting another shirtless joke…come on bring it on. :roll2:

[quote=“Studderin,post:27,topic:35284"”]

[/quote]

Some one who lives somewhere in the US of A. He read that on another forum as I expected.

[quote=“Studderin,post:27,topic:35284"”]

[/quote]

The track rental day…a couple sundays ago…NYIRP…

A number of people were there…

[quote=“Marcus,post:28,topic:35284"”]

your just an idiot and all your post prove this so. Blow my motor? I see your misinformed. Get your facts straight before you talk shit and make yourself look even more silly. Your the first F-Body own I have met that is a complete douche and you prove this every single time…I am expecting another shirtless joke…come on bring it on. :roll2:

[/quote]

So you didn’t get drunk and hit a rock?

*YOU’RE

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:31,topic:35284"”]

So you didn’t get drunk and hit a rock?

[/quote]

LOL…I hit a rock, blew my motor and needed to replace the entire front end…HOWEVER…my car was on the road all last summer, winter and this summer…I must be a damn good mechanic. EBAY rocks…CHEAP VIPER BLOCKS FTW:burnin:

thats the location, and date?

I asked who?
if its evomike its not stock.

[quote=“Marcus,post:21,topic:35284"”]

A/C and several luxuries that is smooth and an amazing ride is not impressive? Your crazy.

[/quote]

Luxuries like the ability to fry an egg on the door sills because the exhaust is so hot? You’ll need that luxurious AC to cool your leg after you burn it.

Car and Driver actually tried it, and yes, you can grill on the sills of a Viper.

[quote=“JayS,post:35,topic:35284"”]

Luxuries like the ability to fry an egg on the door sills because the exhaust is so hot? You’ll need that luxurious AC to cool your leg after you burn it.

Car and Driver actually tried it, and yes, you can grill on the sills of a Viper.

[/quote]

:eyebrow: Well thats how the exhaust is routed. I am sure if you take an egg, some bacon and grits, you can do the same if you put a panel over corvette exhaust don’t you think?

:lol: well obviously if you have poor design…

Maybe you can call GM and ask them to route their exhaust and not use heat shields…and they can also have a poor design…then everything would be equal…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:37,topic:35284"”]

:lol: well obviously if you have poor design…

Maybe you can call GM and ask them to route their exhaust and not use heat shields…and they can also have a poor design…then everything would be equal…

[/quote]

Your absolutely right. I guess all the TT vipers that run 8’s and 7’s are also poorly designed. I have driven my car in 90+ degree weather and stuck at the Peace Bridge…does it get hot? Sure it’s a coupe. Is it bearable? yes. go stick your small cock into your hot exhaust pipe and see how hot it gets? yeas, I know…poor design.

^ If the vette engineer was dumb enough to route the exhaust somewhere that a person has to constantly touch to get into and out of the car just to have flashy side pipes, then maybe.

I like the Viper, even respect what dodge has done with it, but when you tried to classify it as a luxury vehicle I almost fell out of my chair laughing. It’s loud, it’s crude, and the engineering of that exhaust makes you question if they were thinking about anything but stuffing a huge motor in a sports coupe. Basically everything a fast toy should be.

Minus the stock oil plan that causes blown motors at track days. That’s 100% garbage in a car that is more at home on a track than the street.

i drove and hear my neighbors srt-10 coming down the street all summer. personally i think it sounds like shit. its poppy and sounds like its breaking up the whole time. not in a good way either…like raspy rasp. idk.

i drove it. def a different experience. it turns real nice. its not tq’y at all. its “quick” up top but doesnt feel muscular. you sit way low, and look down the ridge of a fender. the shifter and arm rrest is like shoulder high. i just didnt feel comfortable in it. its a def a nice looking car… just not my taste if i were able to spend that money on a car.