LS1 > SBC

On my way to the office this morning. I’m getting off XXX and there is a blue 70.5 Camaro behind me. I was hoping this guy would be down. I turn off adn he follows, drives normal next to and behind me for a little then does a psudo fly-by. So i pace him for a lil bit look over to see him shaking his head and laughing. :o Is this guy serious? What does he think i"m driving a grand am? Then hear him get on it. I down shift to 3rd and pull on him for a lil then let him get in front of me cause there’s traffic in the right lane and a light ahead. We get to the light just as it turns green, he is in front of me now. He gets on it. I do as well, and i short-shift 1st at about 4600 from ~ a 10 roll pulling on him just a little. I wind out 2nd and pull 2 cars from being down 3 when he got on it. Grab 3rd then pull hard on him, i move over to the other lane as I pull even thru 3rd, I then pull 1/2 a car ahead just into 4th when i got hard on the brakes to avoid flying thru an intersection at 90+. I made my point.

Stock 04 GTO > 70.5 Camaro

nice kill :tup:

nice!

good kill

Good kill yO, you killed a slowass 70’z stock sbc…

You’re thread title doesn’t make all that much sense.
LS1 = SBC would make a bit more sense since it is one.

Do you know this dood? How do you know it was stock? Didn’t sound stock to me. I would figure it had atleast an axahust and a cam, but what do I know i was only there.

Did the look on the guys face change after the run?

When i pulled next to him and passes him he wasn’t laughing any more. He looked rather serious. I didn’t have time to glare, its a high traffic area.

Funny, good kill.