hahaha STi > ls1 SS Camaro

was with joe (nitroinstane) and chris (skurge) and chris’s friend in his STi … camaro SS vert comes up next to us and chris thorws a few revs. We go and chris puts about 1.5 cars on him like it’s nothing :lol:

chris continues to mess with 'em… when they get to his door, hammers on it pulling back on them again, until we hit a red light.

camaro driver didnt want any… would even pull up next to us (stayed about 3/4 of a car back)

some of the funniest stuff I’ve ever seen :lol: :tup:

4 door, 4 cylinder with 4 passengers > camaro ss

That is funny, 4 cyl 4 doors, 4 people, For the win :lol:

X…

is the sti stock?

I call BS

Im gonna have to agree, i know if i had 4 people in mine before my ecu reflash you could feel the extra weight holding you back. A slightly modded sti would probably do the job though.

Unpossible!! The LS1 can never lose!! :wink: Good runs!

yeah its stock… camaro had a passenger and like I said, it was a vert so maybe that made the difference?

made me LOL anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

yea fun night hahah

I love messing with the v8’s :slight_smile:

was it a black 6speed? one night in a buddy of mines stock lt1 auto we raced a ls1 t56 and beat it by about 1 car and on the top end too, 6speed got us on launch, should have been total opposite :lol:

it was prolly a 2 gear pull. i think it was a 6spd. the guy was def racing he downshifted and all. it was hysterical to see

"errrrr shift, com’on gogogogogo I think I can, ahhhh

damnit I lost to another 4 cylinder.
damn piece of shit chevy
I shouldn’t of got a damn domestic
I’m gonna buy myself a Tercel or something"

:tup:

yeah… it was black

with the GangstAAAArrrr lean nonetheless

:lol: sounds just like the sts one that runs around everywhere spooling at everything he says, coming to meets and never coming over to talk or race :gotme:

hahahaha :lol: :lol:

hey man, I might be calling ya this afternoon to help me out BTW :stuck_out_tongue:

work till 5-6 but then yea, give me a buzz

it is possible for the fbods to lose… just doesnt happen often.

gangster lean means hes too affraid to talk to anyone so you have to make the first move…y0

it does here, duhhh

ride with me, they are attracted to the unusually large wing…like flies on a domestic…oops i mean shit heh

j/k no hate for the american cars :stuck_out_tongue:

on a side note, my wing will support my weight :stuck_out_tongue: needed somewhere to sit while outside the bar smoking a cig lol

You pulled car lengths on him? Are you sure it was an LS1, and not that 6cly SS look a like guy. I raced skurge a while back and it was real close. I have done a few little things since then, and when I run LS1’s it’s real close!! If I had 3 passengers there is NOOO WAAAYYY I would pull on them. I vote something was up with the dudes driving, or with his car.

edit: what is a “vert”?