newman > psphinx81 (w/ juice)

ran on the xxx.

40 roll. 3 times.

40 rolls kind of suck for me because it’s not really worth going in to 2nd, but just a tad too low for 3rd. Anyway… It was close at first, but once i shifted to fourth it was all over. Pulled… 1dk… 3,4,5? cars? Sphinx’s car fucking hauls though. I’m sure he can chime in with some more pertinent information.

Awesome runs.

two of my fav vehicles…any newdz of the run?

yea lol newmans car is a freaking top end all star :lol:

whenever i shut down, id say it was about 2 cars, thats when i ran out of gear… so i was doing about 125.

it was a very bad idea to have my window open with that open dump right in my ear, fuck that!! :rofl: and btw newman those fireballs u shoot are fabolous

this thing hauls the mail, if i trapped 119 ur def gonna trap about 123 or so

awesome runs for sure :tup: can i have a rematch in spring?

Kick ass.

Newman’s car is frekin fast. Love that thing.

Sounds like a good race.

I must say wow newman…you really really suck at driving at the track :lol: 109 trap :lol:

newman must have been sandbagging to pwn the streets :lol:

:tup:
I’ve yet to see this car run since the new turbo was installed.
I bet it kicks ass…

god i love this thing. seriously an omni and a 30th for your sti.

:tup: to the new street hero :stuck_out_tongue:

no V8 muscle, no care, fags.

:tup:

Ok i was about set on my decision to buy a STI as a daily driver and i have watched the progression of NEWMANS car and i realize now that i will be setting myself up for failure. I can see it now 800hp camaro, 450hp STI, and some fucking piece that i am forced to drive around because i somehow ended up with two overly modified cars and am now broke. Thanks alot asshole oh and good kill.

layzie > newman on the blvd. …HEY OHHH! WHATS UP NOW

no digs? what is this world coming to?

Yeah whats up with that? :gay2:

i dont get traction untill the top of 2nd

siq. i heard ken and his PWNy pussed out when he saw his bro get pulled

haha buy tires man!

im rocking DR’s next year

edit: ken had to be with the wifey haha, maybe i would’ve got traction last night with orocs fat ass in the car!! :rofl:

I like that your sig still says sureshot! in it

obviously since its his old sig and he said i could use it

I know, just busting your chops…