hahaha STi > ls1 SS Camaro

I second this opinion. My car is almost 500lbs heavier than an F-bod and an A4 and I pulled an STI after launch. Either he couldn’t drive 6-speed or something was up with the car.

vert = convertible

convertible

who are you? what do you drive? and when did we race? lol just dont remember

EDIT: oh nvm you have the yellow WRX with the black hash marks :slight_smile: I think

yes its a convertable

UGGGGHHH, you guys didn’t tell them I was “double clutching” like i should be, thats the only reason i won :slight_smile:

we pulled 1.5 ish cars from the mid/top end of 2nd to the middle of third gear, which is like 40-70 or so pull

:werd: he had 2 bottles too… the big ones

Yeah, but can you drift?

maybe he tossed rod… wait then all he would have to do is shift to go faster… i dunno im stumped.

disconnect my FwD and i’ll give it a shot lol

the sti is always hard to get the ass hanging out there unless you are going into the turns pretty fast, not something I like to do much on the streets :slight_smile:

Use the e-brake like they did in the movie with the evo :lol:

that was a RWD evo btw :stuck_out_tongue:

damn…1.5 cars from 2nd to the middle of third, you were pulling him pretty good for a stock STi…I’d have to agree though that either the guy couldn’t drive or something was up with his car. 6 speed LS1s move from the roll pretty well. good kill though man.

Eltjuan’s are where its at, if my car wasnt slow and gay you could come race me

yeah, a convertable is heavier. But I will say, all cars are not exactly the same. I ran into a wierd experiance my self. I ran a 98+ transam, dude said he had a catback on it. I had a friend with me, he was alone, we ran at about a 30mph roll, and I walked away from him…like 1 carlength at ~70!!
Driving CAN be a part of it sometimes, but a monkey can push the pedle to the floor, so if your walking away when he has it stomped, It must be his car is weak. Good Kill!! There is nothing more embarassing than getting beat by a car with 4 dudes in it:mamoru:.

and yeah Skurge, this is the dude in the yellow '03. yooooooooooo

I remember racing something with 4 guys all 180+ and me in my car and pulling him in my old STi… i forget what it was tho…

theres a total of 3 people saying it happend and everyone calls bs. u can tell when a car is flooring it and when its not

LS1 verts are slow stock…like 102 traps…

Classic, I saw the post and didn’t have to even read it to know that ppl would say BS

thats why i dont post kills anymore, cause there’s always someone that says “OMGWTFBBQ NO WAY YOU DID THAT, BS BS BS BS”

should have had the camera out joe :stuck_out_tongue: your slacking in the backseat

Obviously you need a signed statement from the person you beat…3 eye witnesses…3 camera angles…and GPS…probbley VIN numbers to…or the race never happened.

lol not signed in blood = no care :stuck_out_tongue:

Wet parking lots are your friend ;). If i can bust my Grand Cherokee sideways with All-time 4wd than you can do the same.