LT1 camaro > me

I leave work and this 94ish (4th gen?) camaro is next to me, we catch a light shoot the shit and agree to hit the highway for a roll

he says he had some bolt ons and 4.11 gears with his t56, so we go from 40 to about 120-130 and he started pulling away from me around 90 and he got me by about a car maybe one n a half car lengths

it was like a dark purplish stock looking if I remember correctly. He was a bigger guy, medium build with brown hair with highlights and a 5 o clock shadow.

I was suprised because I thought I would have had him no problem from what ive read about fairly stock LT1’s

:tup: to a good fun run

are you a hairdresser?

Ya you gotta watch out for those LT1’s…

Surprise he held on up top with those gears and just a few bolt ons

Top end, low end it dont matter lt1 FTW

oop

i work with that kid. his names rob. he told me about the race and i kinda thought it mighta been you when he said a silver notchback. his camaro is pretty fast for a stockish lt1. ive seen him race other stock lt1s and blow them away. i figure he has to have heads and/or a cam that he doesnt know about.

good race, now get the blower on.

Is he the one that goes do SG with his g/f with the stang…

yeah thats him

tell him to sign up then ass… to get his posting on.

Rob’s mad cool, and god damn that thing is quick stock LT1 lol

LT1 FTW

LT1 FTW

LT1 <3

I DIDNT REALIZE THE RACE WOULD GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION i AM ON, I JUST FAILED TO MENTION THE RACE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ABOUT WHAT MIGHT BE DONE TO MY CAR I WOULD APPRECIATE THE ADVICE AND I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY SOME PARTS TWO. MY CAR ISNT THAT FAST BUT IT’S A GOOD START.

GOOD RACE ANYWAYS

lOVE BEATING STANGS!

1.) your caps lock key is either on or broken.
2.) :tup: good race
3.) welcome

good kill mang

i own an lt1 and an ls1. i have to vote ls1…but the lt1 sounds more pissed off.

Stock LS1>LT1
Modded LT1>LS1

:lol:

thats just all kinds of funny