Fast LT1

for all of you that say the LT1 is a slow car

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=60814&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=51350&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

http://hometown.aol.com/one94ta2try/myhomepage/index.html

that car is just sick…383 LT1 w/ soild roller cam…
i think its pretty impressive

but i know everyones going to say :1320: or :gives:

jjs blazer is an lt1

& 3600lbs 10.30 @133

3600 laps? :smiley:

i know and that thing is sick…brian knws i love that blazer…i love the distributor it has too…but this car is n/a not supercharged with nos…but still mad props to brian and that dudes lt1 :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

edit: p.s. blue meanie…did u ever hang out at teh heights mall??? my friend bob is friends with a kid name josey…idk if you where ever there…bob talks about a second gen blue eclispe being up there…thought that might have been you???

highlands mall, stopped in once in a while it’s down the road from where i work, i work in the heights plaza, yeah i’m the only blue 2g around, apparently getting known since my 12.4 run (nobody knew bout my car till then)

ok i think i saw you up there b4…obvis. i have a green camaro…idk if u were up there the day ppl had a camera and the asked me to do some dougnuts and i did…a couple nice ones with a shit load of smoke…then a cop pulled in there…i know there was a kid with some ugly ass yellow 2nd gen eclispe but i dont think it was a 2g…nice run man

there are 2 yellow 2gs up there one is awd one is NT with NOS real big on the sides of it, neither are fast…i’m pretty sure i’ve seen u around, i dont’ hang out with those guys i can’t stand half of them, usually i’m darting around with a black (for a while white hood and fender) 1g with a big front mount.

you’re not the green z i raced years ago through there are you? back when there was an orange mustang toolin around

LT1’s rule!!!

you’re only .1 sec faster than the other blue 2g talon (same color as you)

hell ya…

i know i konw…stfu noob…but i like em…cant buy a new car or one with an ls1…

and i have a lot done to mine…soo i like em…

:offtopic:

this is off topic, and youre the one who mentioned that youre getting so much attention from your “rare” 12.4 run, as well as your cars color. I was just pointing out the fact that youre only .1 faster than a car thats the same color as yours.

um no, i mentioned i was getting attention because no one knew what my car ran so they didnt care…now everyone’s asking questions. why is my 12.4 rare? i’m more consistant than you even with problems :rofl: and um…ryan doesn’t live anywhere near me, we’re over an hour apart.

umm, no youre not more consistant than me :slight_smile:

but anyway, you’ll find out the hard way when i put about 5 lengths or so on you

edit: now if you want to start something of this, then ill see ya in e-fight

who’s got the “rare 12.0” run…i did 7 runs last friday 3 were a 12.8,12.7,12.6,and 3 12.5’s at quaker which u told me was .1 slower than keystone…that makes me pretty damn consistant all at 110-111…see u in efight mr “11s car with a 13s driver”

Back on topic…LT1’s RULE!!!

HELLL YA…LT1S kick ass…i love em…hahahaha…back on topic…

They get a bad wrap but in reality they are a great motor

I like em…i love my car…jsut sucks that i have a bad tranny…and i think i might have a spun bearing…but oh well…ill be ripping out this winter…stroking it and all of that good stuff…