Here's to all you that say LT1s suck!!!

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/tech/0309htp_tgo/index.html

Bone stock went 13.87 with over 100 K on the motor. W/o any motor mods (opening the motor in any way) at all went 13.16!!! The way I see if you can go 13’s stock the car is not slow. Put some motor mods on that thing now and 12’s are easy.

Drop it already :gives:

:stupid:

whats your point again? take it on a road coarse and watch it do donuts into the dirt… take it autox’ing and watch the car oversteer into a crowd… take it on a family vacation and realize you can only pack shit for 1 person… ect ect ect.

someone ran a 14.01 in a bone stock vw turbo… does this mean it’s a super car too?

actually i posted auto-x times alittle while ago from last year at north park and LT1 C4s were among the top times of the day. LT1 F-bodies did decent also

If you ever went to any of these events you would not have even posted that. F-bodies hold their own considering what they are and LT1 Vettes kick ass on the race track. About packing for vacation who cares when you have a performance car??? Super car??? I never said supercar I just said if you run 13’s bone stock then your car aint slow.

one limited sample does not make a statement true for all cars in the US.

maybe if you took off your GM goggles you’d realize there are more cars out there than just domestics. are you going to tell me that volkswagens and bmw’s (among tons of other imports) aren’t good autox’ers???

STOP BEING BRAND BIASED.

whos is saying that they r supercars or that those cars you mentioned are no good on a track?!.. u made a statement inferring that LT1 cars (meaning F-bodies and vettes) are shit on a race track, but you r wrong. get your head out of your ass, fag

meanwhile i supplied 3 or more events in which a cars performance can top anothers without being the fastest, or the quickest ect. the super car comment stemmed from the post starting as lt1’s are fast stock, to lt1’s are fast stock AND they are the best autox’ers

talk about head out of your ass… sheesh.

Find where I am being biased and quote me on it. I just said LT1’s are decentr perfomers and I don’t get why they get a bad wrap. I know there are a lot of other cars out there that rip too …find where I said anything about domestics being the best and quote it. I think you are the one being biased saying f-bodies cant handle for shit

they get their wrap because the ls1 came out and blew it away…

1. if you can’t see that you are a diehard, one-thought, GM fan then i can’t do much for you… BUT… it’s the simple fact that i posted to show that other cars out there can do different thinks ‘bone stock’ (and really, who gives a fuck if its stock, but that’s a whole other arguement) and not be the fastest, just to have you return and try to shoot down my examples and justify the f-body’s superiority in all those ways.

this isn’t f-body.com

:itr41:

lol thanks

So you’re saying you’d have to go on vacation by yourself. +1 for the f-body. :wink:

the LT1 was a great engine for the early to mid 90s, not much could touch it

:bowrofl:

rudy, bud, and dave can all drive anything that well…rudy just cna’t fit in anything without a t-top.

Aba > *

hence why i said mid 90s heh, although in 96 when the Ford 4v 4.6 came out, it was lights out Chevy