LT1ost Owners

never said i have the almighty LT1…i know they r not all that fast…but i just like to race…racing is racing and its all fun to me…soo idk if i loose…

STFU. LT1s are decent engines.

Thanks for ther sig :blue:

:tool:

ur car vs my daddys LTURD1!!!

stock 302 w/4.10’s will get :owned: bigtime

Stock 302 w/ 2.73’s

Owns

Stock 302 w/ 4.10’s

I don’t care what gears you have in a stock 302…they are all slow ass turds :mrT:

[QUOTE=SHAG]Stock 302 w/ 2.73’s

Owns

Stock 302 w/ 4.10’s[/QUOTE

True I was a witness to the carnage

hahaha…no problem…thanks for chopping it up…u should get a job as a producer in a reality show…hahahahahaha…i do like the sig

wanna race sometime…i dont care if i lose…prob. wont though if all u have is 4.10’s…but racing is racing…its all fun to me…

dude lay off the drugs. only way is topend and we both know i have somethign for topend

you also need to lay off the drugs, you seen me beat him while spining thru 3 gears. then lets not mention the 8 car lengths i had on him down crafton

bring it, why do you ppl think its all about motor mods to race

All I seen that night was Shaggy beat you 4 out of 5 times on NI, any other times I wasnt there… And I am not on drugs… Get your head out of your ass

you must not of seen the right car then. one stang is faster then my truck, my truck owns him on street. you do the configuring. dont hate congraduate but i dont expect it from anyone

i also beat him those days with no stall just gears with 17* of timing and two cracked plugs plus overheating and detonation but i guess you didnt see those wins either

when he raced the stang-knucklehead not your truck

I am not hating, you just live in a fantasy world

my stang is faster then my truck, so why would it lose to him then? we can argue forever on this. yes he got some licks in but i had him anytime i was able to hook. now lets see how his car is this weekend. hell why not bring out the TA we both can be illegal