postive and negative reputations distributed accordingly

i can haz reputations??:lol

Well im back i see nothing new happend lol

Lock 1

not gonna happen

Deff not gunna happen

Ugghhhhh I’m tryin!

yea just stop

Battlefield threads don’t really get locked…

Whats going on in here? Buncha e-thugs.

Who wants to see Ironman 2 ?!?!

So why did my offbeat thread get deleted?

your beatoff thread didn’t get deleted

Where is it

Here -->http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=17166

Thank you. I need my car tooned asap

WTF, I unfortunately just read this whole thread and wasted 15 minutes of my life. Thread went no where:
Bigred started this thread for…only god knows
Dukelafluke grew some huge emuscles
Leo made me LOL
etc…

Neg repped by OP.

“fuck you, herb”

I cant wait for laduke to kick your fucking ass. You run your mouth about him so much dude. When we all went out to fuckin mickey d’s where you shoveled your fucking face with all those mcchickens you said you’d rape his girlfriend while giving out roman helmets to his entire family.

I’ll tell 'em straight up what your ass is sayin… you deserve to get stomped by laduke.

Edit: Just got off the phone with LaDuke… he says you might wanna adjust your attitude somethin quick or you’re cruisin for a bruisin.

^ + rep to negate neg from OP

since im at work and have NOTHING better to do. i read this whole thread. probably the worst decision ill make today…

im gonna second sully’s comment. alpine def made me LOL in this thread btw. not common from his posts

my opinion (which means nothing i know) you two need to meet up face to face and settle w/e the fuck you got going on. IIRC big red has been talking shit about laduke since last year when we met up at home depot off of the crosstown in schenectady and went for a cruise. ive only met laduke a few times, he seems like a decent kid. big red has tdilogik tendencies and im sure is hard to tolerate but im guessing he didnt mean to piss duke off that bad. maybe you guys should just rumble and call it a day?

ill take winner hahahah

/ end of pjb style rant

The amount of e-thuggin here is off the charts. Are you guys still im HS or something? Holy shit.

And LMFAO @ that pic with Sully in it. :rofl