LVD 8/13/08

i’ll be there …i might rn if i can fix my car and borrow some tires lol…hey swift let met use your DR’s lol

I’m out, stuck at work until 8PM. :headbang :angry2 I wanted to run the car too since I just got the pulley/injectors/stage 2 tune done on it. :headbang And fixed the limp mode problem. Turns out one of the pins on the throttle body connector was bent and wasn’t making a connection. ::slight_smile:

ill be there with the k20

Did you guys ever run the Synapse Cobalt?

might go not sure yet… ill only be watching though

spectating.

might dont know yet

ill be there

if i get a ride maybe

You can ride with me as usual ya clown.

Anyone that’s not running mind if i can throw my jack and street tires in their car while i run?

If I’m there you can use my trunk

ok sweet!!!

i think i might bring the truck down tomorrow

lets all part on the outside parking lot…like behind the shed where u fill up ur tires…less people park there and we can leave our shit around the trucks while we are racing…i’ll have my truck and trailer there

we all park in the first row by the bleachers…it’s fine.

im never there early enough to park by the fence… :sad

Not me. Ive gotta work at 5 am this week and my car is fucked anyway so I dont think Ill be able to take it to LVD at all this year.

dont think im goin gonna change a lil something on the teg… :ninja

i might run my car, im sure it will break afterall its a VW, but thats all part of the game.

Maybe next year for me. Id still like to go watch some Wednesday night, just not this one.