lvd 8/27/08 videos

well i guess i’ll just say that the lvd gods do night like stallmer and I…so fuck him…i thought for sure tonight was going to be my 9sec pass…but of course it wasn’t…and now i’m sure i’m going to have a hard time running there again this year…but i guess im still happy…here’s a few videos from tonight

10.1 pass

tony z06

miks run

tdi jetta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhQ4lB2o6M
nicks run

sick! is mine uploading? grey mk2 jetta

yes it is

both those track guys are hilarious to watch in that video :lol They’re looking like :ohnoes :wow

Nice run though Ray!

woohhooooo! i’ll stay tuned for a bit. ggotaa get up at quater to eight tommorrow :sad

me too, i was in the right lane of that race, the 2nd run of the night…

quarter*

both cars sound amazing…

Edit: I think tony’s Needs a better tune…was it me or was it smoking like a pig on the bottle still?

I actually did notice what looked like smoke on that run

+1 i thought i saw smoke as well…That was a real clean run though, it was so smooth i thought it was 9’s :lol

few more video’s up top

Nick’s car MOVES OUT! Real nice run.

2 badass rides…

its a howard tune, what do you expect… he needs to see the vette doctors… or anyone else but howard.

regardless though tony’s car is VERY consistant… in ET and MPH. but it has more in it

congrats nick, cars still got a lot left as well

yah…it needs slicks.

Once again Congrats ray. Great run. We are both in the same boat. Your car is a totally different animal as opposed to my car but if we both would of been able to just get a few more passes we both would be where we want to be :nod

yeah i think so too…thanks man

did they kick the both of you out?

my first run i just wanted to see how the car was going to launch…they didnt say a word to me…the next run they didnt even give me a 2nd chance…just said get the hell out of here