lvd drift event pics

I’m calling BS on that.

ive got 2 17 in tires ready to be burnt up at the shop along with various others anyone lookin

^Calling Car Ramrod!

i need 14" tires if anyone has any

i forgot sams number i called benny he said he wanted them but he failed to get em .kramer i may have some in the junk tires call me tommorow an ill see

alright if i remember i will, i wont be able to get them til turkey day so just throw em off in the woods or some shit for me lol

:bowdown

I will definitely pick those up from you this week, maybe tomorrow even

ill be there

+1

unfortunatly, yes haha he was pussyfootin’ it on the tires. he has a sticky set of track tires, but he wanted to save them for watkins glen (coming up in a few weeks). and thats the only freakin drift event this year there?!? damn

there were 3 drift events this year at lvd, this one was the last…

oh and elliot i have a shitty pic of you with the cone in flight, ill upload it later along with some of the other pics i took.

suprised eliot didnt cover his car in tape

fuck yea! i don’t care how shitty it is…is it the time i completely murdered the cone?

i have no problem with battle scars, i hate rock chips, but if i can look at something and go i did that drifting, i have no problems with it, if it was i was tailgating an 18 wheeler on the way to a show at 3am, that just pisses me off.

i was gonna take off my front bumper but i forgot about two bolts and i didn’t have the right tools to get them off, and i didn’t feel like climbing under the car to get to them either with how wet and muddy it was. i’m happy i didn’t cause i get to wear my drift damage with pride now. and no serious damage was done.

i cant wait till you seriously beef a cone and crack that bumper so i can see the neon pink zipties hangin off the front =]

(that wasnt meant in a mean way, dont take it like that plzthxbai)

trust me, i destroyed the cone when i hit it, hit it dead on. i have an oem bumper, its not gonna break from a cone.

oh i thought it was a fiberglass lip

yeah head on

sam stop being cheap and get 2 17’s to drift on. i have 8 tires here that you have yet to touch and don’t see you bruning them up on the road anytime soon. so step it up or these things are getting tossed.

HaHa you got the Bug…