LVD Flooded

Countless hours have gone into the clean up tempers are short so be kind and considerate when speak to the LVD CREW!!

I’d say the tempers were pretty short.

Not a chance in hell I am going to be kind and considerate to someone who is mouthing off to me. Be nice to me and act like a civilized human being and i’ll gladly return the favor. Otherwise all bets are off.

Was a fun ride home tonight for sure

sounds like a “fun” time

Thats why you need a velocity stack!!!:rofl

bad night for me in general

DUDE!! Me too!!! Your post is almost word for word what I said to Pete one night at the track.

And afterwards!

Evo ran pretty good. Wish I coulda tooken the filter out like I planned. Oh well, next time. I gotta order my shifter bushinngs and front motor mount and I’m sure the car will run what I want it to. Other then that im very impressed with my bone stock car.

yeah 15.7 @ 92 ain’t bad.

I think the fact that pete’s stock evo was chirping all four into 2nd and literally smoking all four in 1st tells the tale of the track condition.

:haha

ahh shit benny was there? i want to meet this muffin man. :hug

track conditions were atrocious. to be expected when the place was under 4’ of water the week prior. Hopefully it gets better from here. I’m looking forward to another new PB next time out.

\

srsly?

The parking lot where the drift event is going to be next friday has a nice 1/4" of sand and clay on top of it.

“Dust Hustle”

No.

13.1 @ 103 or 104 IIRC.

ahh good shit :thumbup

on my first 13.1 run i cut a 1.8 getting sideways out of the hole.
2nd 13.1 pass was a 1.79 60ft and came out straight.

the white evo (Raif) on the hoosier QTP’s was only cutting 1.7’s on the slicks when he usually does 1.5’s

the track was awful, but it will only get better from here

oh just a lil fyi, a couple weeks ago there was a RR RS like mine with intake, exhaust, tune, LICP,UICP,and an MBC was only running 13.5 @ 105 compared to my 13.1@103 in a bone stock evo. that thing was hurt.

next time we go we gotta line em up again:number1

get a 35r!

shut your whorish mouth