LVD Flooded

I guess.

Maybe he had a long night or something. But still… don’t tell me to pull forward and then bitch that I should have waited when you give me the fucking signal.

The only way the track is going to get back to 100% is by running on it.

i did my part! lol glad to see it was in as good a shape as it was.

nah they need a full reprep on it after a good solid 3-4 days of sun on itthen reprep again there is a science to it

oh man… that place is fucked up…about 2 inches of dust/dirt everywhere…car was spotless when I got there…by the end of the night I couldn’t see out of the windows!!!

Ditto. I washed mine before I left and it looks like absolute shit right now.

already washed my shit…

I was going to run it through the touchfree but I couldn’t be bothered.

Went from a 13.9@105 last season untuned and on stock exhaust to a 15.0@98, tuned and with a full exhaust :rofl

Although i’m sure a nearly 2.8 second 60 foot wasn’t helping anything, nor was the sand in the burnout box/everywhere else.

I would have to say it was because of the track…I’m sure your air filter is packed with dirt…mine was and I didn’t even run!

I didn’t think it would be that bad. The normal area where you pull in is always dusty so I didn’t give it a second thought. Then I got down to the staging lanes and was amazed at what I saw.

Dust bowl fo sho

alot of cars were still running good times, your car just sucks. maybe your “tune” wasnt as great as you thought. still waiting for that 113 pass.

I was reeling in that Mustang in the back half all night. Couldn’t hook up worth a damn.

A lot of cars I saw running weren’t running that great. That speed 3 I ran was running shitty times too. I talked with the guy and he ran the same as me last time, 13.9@105. We both trapped 98 tonight. lol

Regardless, a 2.7 60’ doesn’t help anything.

I was aiming for 108-110mph, not 113.

he did it to me once. Pissed me the fuck off. He told me to come, and I started coming and he bugged out and told me to stop.

Fuck that guy.

I haven’t ran yet this year and I already hate that bitch that waves everyone forward. something about her bothers me A LOT!!!

lolll

one of the brotha’s there stopped me in the middle of my burnout liek a douche bag, then when i went to do it again he waved me out, bunch of un organized rednecks

Probably the same idiot that was mouthing off to me all night…