LVD Opens on...

Fuck off

LMAO

The truth hurts doesnt it

I will be there for sure… Man pants will NOT be installed at that time becasue i am a rookie to the track, the car isnt quite on par yet, and I need to take it easy my first time out.

Not being a bitch about it, just taking my time… its a long season.

First time out, I better see a 13.5 or better once I get used to this whole drag racing thing. lol

dont know if i’ll have the vr put back together by then. or atleast its wheels… could always run the daily though.

Not sure who Chris Dye is, not concerned.

But that yellow hatch was 100% not the NHswaps car. It was these two guys from Long Island that built it & was tuned by MB Racing. I talked to them for a while and saw them up there a couple times on Saturdays. They go up to LVD instead of E-Town so their street competition down in the city doesn’t know what’s up. lol

I know about Greg’s car, very well set-up car. Although I think it’s going to be more of a track car than a drag car. Will have a ton of potential for running great times in the 1/4 mile though.

Yah… just some minor stuff for now, hopefully bigger things in the future (july), wel see though

You should be concerned, he owns clubrsx… Anyway ive never seen the yellow car your talking about, just the nhswaps kswapped white/yellow eg.

i’m going to run the evo on opening day… hoping for a 12.8x bone stock. i hope so!

im looking for mid 12’s out of the vette on motor. and high 11’s on spray IF i spray it

pending i can actually launch and hit third correctly.

cant wait to go and watch! might run the truck once when i install the sleeves so i can actually get a decent 60’ out of it and not a 2.6!!!

u will be running low to mid 13’s

Maybe, but I won’t need 600 hp to run 12s…

i will!!!^^^^

lol… i didnt need 1st and 2nd gear either

id like to see a low 13 second pass out of the bomber this year

** LIKE ** is key in that statement .

whats your dumper gonna run?

Ill be up there april 11, hoping to knock off an 11 second pass but who knows. It will be the first time going to lvd with a manual car. The only that sucks is that ill probably get 2 runs all day.

12-13’s.