LVD Opens on...

jeff???

i left the races at 8:30 after someone broke all the way down the track. anything good happen after 8:30 ?

she moved pretty good im happy with the trap 99.8!!! but needs to get outta the hole better!!!

Word John your truck was DIPPIN OUT!!! So awesome.

Word I went 12.2 at 116 and John was moving

100mph trap speed is badass :rofl :rofl :rofl

i cant wait to get yanked HARD by you and have smoke in my face to add insult to injury :lmao

Im sorry but that is the gayest thing Ive heard in awhile…

congrats on the win and nice car man

are you launching in 4 hi?

yeah couldve moved a lil better the 60’ needs improvement. maybe in a month or so ill run again. wanna mess with a couple things and see wat happens

yeah she boogies for a workin truck!

yeah i thought when i looked at the slip it was the mustang next to me

it was kinda gay

yeah 4hi building 10-12psi prolly gonna try a lil more boost and less air pressure 28F/23R and see how she goes its got <13.5 in it no prob specially with that trap! i mean guys have gotten these to go 12.80’s @ 102. just gotta figure out where she likes launching

lololol my best stock was 109 good work

JOHN PUTTING IN WORK.

Good to see the old dudes!

Congrats dude!!! I couldn’t believe you were still there as i was leaving!!! LOL good work.

Nice to see everybody, and nice to meet those of you that I met for the first time yesterday.

not me lol HA. i was doing work all night

Jeff was not in attendance.

in the civic? hahahah

good because if you went and ran 9.9x’s @ 14x and didnt tell me, I would hafto climb the mountain and kill the man!

Pauly got a driving lesson last night!!! Big I-talian didn’t do bad his first time out!!!

I do believe this thread is missing a major component from last night… in the form of a few select pictures… lmao

lol. ill email them to myself and post in a little bit.

What were his numbers? I am very curious.