LVD Opens on...

he run a best of 12.93 @111 , my first pass the car went 12.88 @ 112. LOL

i took a good amount of pics last night, I will upload them and post some later…

That is awesome and very good driving on his part. We have exactly the same ET but he is 1 MPH faster in the trap.

I will have the new LT’s and catless Xpipe on this weekend and I plan on running untuned next weds. Hoping for 12.5 @ 113-14ish.

Thats with shit driving ^^ :lol

Are you being serious or sarcastic? On street tires those numbers are right on.

Expecially when you see most corvette (50 yr old) owners at the track they cant break out of the 14’s…

I rarely see bolt on C5 Z’s in the 12s. Pretty good numbers.

Im just saying, there is room for improvement. Not being a dick lol

there was a dude with a red camaro that was running 11’s all night… Anyone know him? i like that car a lot!!

111.99 mph to be exact, fml couldnt get to 112!!!

and yes for the first time ever launching any kind of manual trans car EVER with junk ass street tires, i was more than happy with my 12.93

I remember seeing your car there as well. Like the red man, nice ride!!

I think that’s the dude me and Sarge blew past on the way home!!!

Said Camaro was on a trailer though… :ninja :shifty

i loved that car! very consistant and that mofo could drive

thanks man!

Also, there was a white 335i there with Advance one wheels on it. Looked SICK.

the white 335i also was twin turbo’d… i was talking to him for a bit. Him and his 2 buddies are from the Newburgh area. Nice ride!!

Yes… they come twin turbo.

he said he had some serious coin wrapped into the turbo’s and they were aftermarket… He must have upgraded them or something…

I really wouldn’t consider my 12.93 at 112 pass shit driving. All things considered, third pass of all time, 2.15 60foot on street tires etc…

I DO think the car has more in it, however.

Here are pics of my homies from last night.

Are you kidding me! Why did you get so close!!! Didn’t they notice you took the pics of them!!!