LVD Opens on...

The amount of runs i got never really mattered to me. I usually got about three. First pass was solid, Second pass i got warned, third pass i got the boot. Simple as that.

sounds about right for a cageless turbo honda.

hahahahha <3 ya old bastid!!!

im sure ill be there next week running the new boat if i get it on the road monday

+Rep for avatar!!

How’d that test drive turn out wayne?

I should neg rep you for texting me until 12:30am.

And I don’t know why you’re all hating on Paulie, did damn good if you ask me.

Thanks man! :thumbup

Pauly blew a fuse, calm down ni99a :lol. Oh, and for what its worth, I tied the national record for a stock Mach 1 on my first time at the track with it on my 2nd pass, which was a 13.17@106.3… bitch :tongue

You already blew the trans up :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

i dont believe you :lol

that was determined NOT to be driver error FYI

I only took the Masscchh to the track 2X, once on street tires, and once on the slicks(which actually went slower lol, fail!)

Loose shifter ftl!

adam cant drive worth shitttttttt

How do you start off with a manual car? Ive never driven one…

:lmao

I knew it went slower on the slicks, however i had no idea you only had it up there twice and did that well! You are the man when it comes to driving i will admit. There isnt many I’d put full faith in with my vehicles. You are one.

I also have to say, knowing it wasnt my fault, makes me feel alot better about myself. Pulling a shifter out that wasnt even fully hand tightened, pissed me off, but at least i know i wasnt the one who tore third gear apart!

Yeah I hear ya on that one, all my trans failures were DEF my fault :lol. Steeda was surprisingly impressed when I wanted them to warranty their Tri-Ax shifter after I snapped it in half and almost punched myself in the face :rofl.

Haha i thought they did warranty that for you?? I remember that, i was in front of you on the way to my house.

Oh they did, but they didnt believe I broke it at first, so I had to send in the snapped shifter before they would send me another one lol. As much as Ive thought about doing a TKO600 in the stang, I know Ill break shit too much just like I did on the Mach

Ehh it would be fun though. At least its a fairly easy job to pull it. Not like those dumpy corvettes that half the car needs to be disassembled.

Haha word!

just get one of these adam…

http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=342_227&products_id=2179