LVD Opens on...

Really? Shit driving. OK.

Ill admit neither A nor B since i think the car is capable of a 12.5 and I’ll be the one to do it, with seat time and a set of tires. Did you nail the mach 1 or 94’s best times within a month of owning either car, or on your first pass? Dont think so. :gtfo Hater.

Yup he told you what!!

I have a feeling I’ll be in the same boat when i take my Z06 Down, I’m aiming to do under a 13, I’m just going to have to figure out how to launch the best way without spinning to much

better tires…AND drive the car like you WANT to break it

I ran my second best time in my Altima (off by a few thousandths of my best ever) my very first run EVER at a dragstrip, 3 months after owning my first car (first manual, obviously), the week I turned 17.

BITCH

agreed, thats the plan

Which was what, a 15.0…? Not to difficult to make that car reach its potential. Not to break your balls.

And this is my first manual car as well.

14.5 @ 98 w/ 2.20 60ft nukkah. And I don’t give a shit, I’m just messin witchyu playboy.

4 cars looked really good to me. (1)69 camaro that would not hook up because of to much powerz lol.(2) The viper if he hooked it would have been sick. (3) The sick Corvette that had tuner street tires but could have spun with a set of wrinkle wall slicks.And my favorite pat v in his crazy chevy nova hanging the wheels for about 20 yards.

I will be there next wensday for some N/A and bottle runs on the 125.

anyone going to have a trailer there?

Honestly I think The ZR1 And the Viper were the coolest,:clap It’s good to see ppl bring there very expensive cars and not just bring them, But race them !!

15+??? your buggin

i’ve ran few times and watched a few times, every time i went it was shit.

i’ve noticed more breakage on sat/sun actually all the old cars usually, pouking trannys/coolant…etc, etc…

i guess that EVERY time i went on a weekend it sucks.

track rentals however, are awesoME!

hmm 15 times is a stretch for sure. do-able on a track rental day easy, though.

you must have had a couple bad experiences pete. Ive only had good experiences on weekends, hence why i cant speak badly of them, but i dont doubt you.

Ive gone on a Wednesday before and had 14 runs with a 20 minute break from running

yeah i kno dude im just sayin…i really didnt think my results were all that bad, but apparently since i didnt blow the trans up its not good enough to some people cough 94gt cough :lol jk adam i heart you :hug

i LOVED that 69 camaro SUCH a clean ass car, and PV is my boy. MOST consistant car i know of. he is one gear grabbing mofo, and a really nice guy to talk to.

you’ll be aight dude

i guess so LOL.

I ran on a saturday last year and got 5 runs in… the entire day. Those domestics just bust like rayj on kim.

I agree with Pete everytime I went on a weekend I HATED it. Track prep is way better so I put up with it but it is seriously fucking retarted I’ve gone 3 times, payed more then a Wednesday night, totally unorganized, and was there from 9-4 and got 4 runs

I had a great time last night.Good to meet some you again.+ rep to mcmuffin to talkin me in to getting more beer at the end.

I got 2 runs in 5 hours on a Saturday. It was such a clusterfuck there that I said Id never again run on a Saturday.

the motor can handle it…

im just not sure how the 10 bolt will on a 125 boot at the track