LVD Opens on...

you got chrome c5 Z’s ? Ive been debating finding a nice set of them and selling my regular Z wheels. Idk if i would like them or not. I LOVE the look of the stock rims, i also like the color of them stock, but chrome would look nice on the car as well. opinions?

stick with the stock color on yours Pauly or get powerdered black. would look sick with the blackout tints.

Yeah i agree, i was leaning towards leaving them alone or getting them done black. The chromies would be heavier, along with not match my “theme” as well as the stockers.

Will be attending weds. Hopefully my clutch lets me get in one or two good runs…

slipping?

Yea. Yesterday I took the car for a spin and it does fine 1-2nd but when the tires catch in third it slips on me, pretty bad.

My 60 ft’s are going to suck

ehh what can ya do. on corvette form mikeyager from east coast performance is offering ls7 clutch kits for 429 right now. pick one up while theyre on sale, toss it in whenever you get the chance.

If it’s slipping on the street, don’t even bother with the track. You’re on borrowed time.

Get a good clutch in that car asap!!! They aren’t bad to do, lemme know if you need me to do it. :thumbup:thumbup

dont worry, I wont. I would never put Vette wheels on a F-body…I like to be different so I want to stay out of the crowd.

That would be awesome! I’ll order the LS7 clutch tonight and let you know when it gets here. Of course I am going to want to help with everything so that I know how to do it myself next time. Thanks man.

Im with ya, mine is on its way out! Wayne really wants to tear my car apart! lol

How many torch red vettes can we get Wayne to work on this year?

:rofl :rofl I like where this thread is going!!! LOL.

pm me if you’re serious guys and i’ll fill you in on the details.

lol well these may be a lil diff. c5 z06 chrome 19x9.5 front 19x11 rear…def not following the crowd on that 1

yeaaaa defff not

No chrome. If anything, I’d like to see them black…

lol ur reg Z wheels are the same as C5 Z wheelss, mine are just chrome and 19s with an 11inch wide rear

i know that num nuts…:lol…the finish is obviously different is what i meant