LVD Opens on...

:haha Ok ok

LVD is bad too. Like the people that stage in reverse, the ones that stage with the rear tires and the ones that stop at the red light.

woah woah, 130 is a bit to fast lol, that 10.9x is a bit out of reach too LOL

heres a post from here on evoM “i definitly had alot of fun even though i could only make 2 passes. first pass was horrible and i ran 12.9 @ 108, then 2nd pass im almost positive i would have ran in the 11s but my clutch started slipping horriblyyyyy and then halfway down the track after i shifted my rpms jumped up to 7500 then shot down to 4000, i thought i broke my car so i just let off… i still beat the suby i was racing though!!”

what a putz

108 trap going 11’s?? Very doubtful :lol

Dude there was probably 4 people that could actually drive their cars at that shoot out

I really wanted to see that 707awhp car get a clean pass, but the dumb fuck brought it out on street tire :retardclap

yea there’s a dynoflash video of her with BIG AL doin 120 on the highway and her getting pulled over all on camera

what you runnin? sure as hell not gonna have the stang ready :lol

remember that black X with the gold wheels? he had a stock appearing blouch turbo and went 11.01. he was a NASTY driver

Oh this ni99a got jokes! Ok, I want 10 cars, and Im running the focus, from a dig.

Yea that 10 moved out. The guy with white 10 smoking his clutch down the whole track was priceless

HAHAHA, yeah that was the stupid fuck that was in 4th by the 60’!!! How the hell do you think that that is correct?? :lol

And some cams, IDK if laduke is running on slicks but if he is and he doesnt run a 12.8 he is a putz

Muddy burns went 11.8 with your setup on a stock clutch. In a full interior Ek coupe. Ill let you borrow my drag radials if you want lol.

It definitely is, its just whether or not the driver can live up to the potential.

Should I try to run 17’s in the truck?

yes. i run the tdi opening day.

YES

Ill see about it. Depends on if Ive got enough money for admission/racing and gas that week

I’ll be there in may, breaking my shit or running some good times. We’ll see

ask mom and dad when you get home from work. No big deal thats what i do.

PJB I’ll show you Duratec power if you bring the truck out