LVD test and tune- today

anyone know what time they run? i want to take the TA out and make a couple passes before i tear it down… anyone want to ride out there with me? the weather looks good and not too hot

It actually starts at 8am and ends around 4ish normally. I would say its a little too late for it now by the time you get out there and what not if you plan on running

nevermind… looks like i’m late to the party for going out there today… i’m used to back home where they run at night or at least in the evening… gonna go next weekend instead if anyone wants to go

They do test and spoon on Wednesday as well. They start running at 6pm and go to 9:30 - 10pm

i’m just going to shoot down there saturday morning as long as the weather is good… buddy of mine with an 08(?) mustang is probably headed down with me as well

Heading down saturday morning, leaving from the Dunkin Donuts off of exit 13 on 87 at 9am if anyone wants to go. Right now it’s myself, a stock m6 ls1 Firebird, and I think an 08 Mustang GT going.

Also, if any of you F-body guys have a set of DR’s (jdaniels, johawk?) that I can borrow for a 6-pack of your choice or something, that would be awesome. I seriously need something better than my current tire setup if i want to have any hope at hooking off the line :rofl

bump