M5 swap into 7

wow… this is a little crazy…

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220806

I like it the flat black on gold wheels is hot. i really like the deepdish in the rear.

no maf?

dumb awsome

ALPHA-N

and those are the ugliest fucking rims, and I already told that dude that and he got all panty hurt. I am sorry that TSW makes shitty rims

Those wheels are hot a fuck.

i like the wheels.

I wouldn’t be panty hurt. Those are fucking sexy.

wheels are HOT

I hate that car, so much.

I would really like to know why? Or do you just hate it?

I think it is sexy except for the color of the wheels, it would look a lot cleaner with just a silver color.

Kinda odd, M5 seems like a nice size car, any bigger, and it’s just extra weight and size for comfort, and no longer “fast”. Whatever

X…

Hmmm, the breathers are going to piss oil all over that engine. (Trust me, I own one).

I hate the wheels, I think flat black looks off on that car. I despise the wheels, and I love the death harnesses and bolstered seats in a 7 series :lol:

Car looks hot, except the exterior looks a little bit empty to me, not much going on. I don’t mind the wheels but I think a different color would have been better. A little too high diameter for my taste as well.

Cool as shit, I love big ass cars.

One word… why

i like it.

I wouldn’t use the harnesses or seats however, those seats are fairly uncomfortable. I like the look of the outside though.

Those seats arent bad, i have them in my car… they are comfy for road trips… but i dunno about em in a 7 series

Thank you god someone else things the wheels are complete shit, its not exactly the color (although that looks like crap) the wheels are shit quality, shit finish, shit look and pretty much complete shit

The wheels fit that car, I wouldn’t throw them on something else.