MacBook Air 11.6" 2013 model

June 2013 model, fresh out of the plastic last week Wednesday. It’s essentially a brand new laptop. It’s just not what I’m looking for.

Don’t feel like it needs much of a description, if you are interested you already know what it is. 128gb 11.6" display. Batttery charged only once. Model MD711LL/A

Just not what I’m looking for. I have an iPad also that is getting a lot more use than this. With that said, I would possibly consider for a newer iPad with retina + cash.

Otherwise, I want $800. Obviously comes with everything like it’s still brand new out of the box.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD711LL-11-6-Inch-VERSION/dp/B00746YHV6 4gb ram is something they don’t make super apparent in specs for some reason. Good price, GLWS

$750 firm

bump 700

ttt, 650 FIRM for real this time. This is an amazing price, seeing as it is nearly brand new.

I’ve had trouble selling my macbook pro which is like brand new…not sure why. GLWS amazing deal for someone.

Good price, you should try selling on Amazon or eBay, $650 is lower than the lowest used one available on Amazon.

You should buy it and do that then!

I’d be interested for 500$. Of course I’d need more details, as far as warranty transfer etc. I also would want to see how this thing runs a DAW, such as Fruity Loops.

I think at $500 there’d be a line. I’m almost positive the Apple warranty is based on the serial number rather than the owner.

$500