Mad leet Drifto #1 for this winter anyone?

I’m gonna go have fun in the snow anybody else want in?

If only my ebrake cable wasn’t snapped:cry:

Is there a snow storm somewhere that I don’t know about

where do you see snow?

Hmmm Not much in akron at all. Right now I’m in Cambria and there isn’t any on the roads at all.

tonawanda theres snow, I dont think theres enough for a GTG, I’m gonna go test it out right now.

theres a dust here in op but not enough to drift…especially not in a honda ridgeline lol

The supra was made for drifting.

I can shot video if you let me ride with you.

I don’t think anyone else is going, but if you are bored I will still go out.

Let me know if want to.

holding hands and taping … how cute

:gay3:

at least they take a bath more than once a month

Got some drift action in the GTO this morning. Took it for a spin around the block before taking the mostly bald Ventus RS-2’s off and slapping on the snows. Don’t need snow to drift easy with those. Below 40 degrees they have pretty much no traction on dry pavement :slight_smile:

I had that same issue with my bald kuhmo ecsta asx’s below 40… just tap the gas and the back end would slide out, loved it.

No snow so I improvised.
Explore Justin Swiderski

Man, whoever let you have a sporty RWD car was such a bad idea. This year will be quite spectacular. :tup:

lol.

not bad…you just started drifting when you got the supra right? Doing circles is good practice. If you want the diff to last i suggest changing the fluid every 5-6k and using a little heavier weight oil in the engine…just my opinion

Keep it up

hopefully there will be some good videos this year(not directed at you 01audiS4)

Not bad, looks pretty good.