Made the Leap....2009 R6 :)

Finally made the decision to just buy new!! Came upon a good chunk of change so I celebrated by getting myself a 2009 R6…:nerd: The bike is really sharp and i love the style!

Gotta say I’m pretty damn excited about it! Unfortunetly I’m going outta town this weekend for fathers day so I won’t have pics up until next week. I’m Looking forward to getting on the road with you guys so I can put a face to a name! :tup:

:grouphug:

Those are sexay as hell, very eyecatching. Nice buy holmes :tup:

Congrats!!! Don’t ride with Goff because he’ll get you pulled over! LOL

dont listen to this guy ^^^ he lolligags on his bike, hes a vagina.

what color did you get? i really like the white/red combo, nice bike either way. new rider?

Nice buy :tup:

black/gold combo is what i got…god this rain sucks! The anticipation to get on the road and cruise all day is killing me! haha

Hurry up and post pics!

like this?

http://www.i64x.com/i6pics/pic_305.jpg

very nice. do they still do the r6 & r6s?

this is it…from an image i got off google :tup:

Edit: Ieat beat me to it, but yep thats it!

Very nice, all you need is a fender eliminator and an integrated tail light :tup:

love the styling… hopefully the midrange has improved

it’s a sportbike, what midrange? haha. keep it over 9k and you’ll be fine.

It can’t rain all the time! Supposed to have some sweet weather next week-in the 80’s!

congrats. c u out there

Yes they do, I opted for the R6S only cause it was a little less price so a little more money in my pocket

good looks :tup:

hot

I hate that space-ship thingy hanging off the rear though, ditch it

First mod I’m doing right away, haha

hott :tup:

DAMN that color combo is sick. OT, what is the difference in the R6S and regular R6?? i know the r6s is 1300 cheaper than a R6