Magazine article on my car

:dunno:

http://tunerzine.com/articles/2005/featuredcar/issue09/BriansBoostedCivic/images/civic%20side%20og.jpg

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Sorry dude but you need slicks to beat me with 200hp more because you never get any track time then get all frustrated when it doesn’t run how you think it should.

at least george drives the car he built :doh:

and I will be happy to take your crown away this winter

Well sammy when you went 11.99 didnt you cut a 1.3 60’ on street tires? Thats pretty impressive for a fwd car doesnt sound like you need much practice bro…

so when do I get to walk all over you on streets then? we will see what kind of 60ft you can cut on streets. or will you just do a 500whp dyno queen fly by at 130mph?

[quote=“BoostedITR41”]

Flashlight drags saturday… :wink:

[quote=“captain chaos”]

work which is > flashlights and there is no way in hell you are beating me in 1000ft on streets

[quote=“BoostedITR41”]

excuse #1…continue

[quote=“BoostedITR41”]

excuse #1…continue

are you retarded? or do you just enjoy riding george’s nuts that much? when the hell exactly does george drive his car? i’ve seen it a grand total of twice this entire year. and if i’m not mistaken, brian has had his car at the track 3 times this year. now i’m no rocket scientist, but 3 times > the 0 times george has been to the track this year.

-jay (sailor left his name signed on at the shop)

:rofl:

I saw george about 5 times since the tune driving the car on the street.

yeah 3 times isn’t goin to get you good at driving. why don’t we look at total times at the track in a lifetime? or how many times in the last 3 years?

can we get a new shop pull that says captain chaos won’t be at the honda-acura shootout on the 28th or at norwalk for the NDRA?

how the hell did i get dragged into this? plus isnt this ON-TOPIC???

you get dregged in anytime boosteditr41 starts typing. :drama:

boosted is starting to sound like gray05, only gray05 actually raced people when they called him out.

and before you get all pissy boosted, I already know I have nothing to race, so I will save you the time responding with your lame ass comeback for me.

then why are you here?

I actually didn’t say shit about george you best look back a few pages trailor trash

ohh I talked to brian so

:lockd:

:greddy: weak insult.

“make granddad proud”; drop some f-bombs.

shouldn’t you be smoking some pot of blowing some OC’s so you can be the most upstanding person on pittspeed?

?

i’ve never touched oxycontin in my life.

as for pot, i’ll rarely turn around a bowl that’s passed around, but i’d bet most of the smokers on this site smoke more than i do.

although, with your naive worldview, and simple-minded grasp of how things work, i wouldn’t be surprised if you think i shoot dope and rape babies.

Sling Blade had his lawnmowers; you’ve got your Integra…

:dunno:

why are you such a faggot?

:rofl: