Magazine article on my car

Looks good Brian. You going to the next drags?

:boink :moon:

not sure

thanks for all the comments I appreciate it

sweet stuff meng.

magazine status… :cool:

Congratulations to Hybridynamics / Volkers
:beer: Very Nice job indeed guys.

Other than that, It’s just a dyno queen…

yeah it is I tried to get him to go to the track tomorrow for some practice and he won’t go.

practice? why waste the money thats what the street is for. but you woudnt know that(ask shaggy) :kekegay:

:rofl::rofl:

Wheres the Pittspeed.com sticker?

track>street

how do you know if your new launching RPM worked to make you faster on the street?

it doesnt matter as long as you win.

“ask any real racer; it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, Winning is winning”

yeah you are right to a point but by the end of the year I am not goin to be racing the hillbillys from western PA. I am goin to be up against real cars that are real consistant so I need practice on the tree, launching on the track, etc.

Also if brian needs to take the car out of the garage more than 3 times a month to get any practice on the street or track :greddy:

hey careful what you say abvout taking cars out of the garage 3x a month

yeah that was directed to all the garage queens not just brians

brian who?

not you…you don’t have a car to make a garage queen :eek4dance

thats where my shell

Dood you are the biggest bench racer on this board you consistanly run your mouth with nothing to back it up. I did not build my car to impress anyone i did it for my own gratification thats it. I dont care for PRP I consistanly tell anyone this so what ever, as stated before I didnt build it to impress anyone at PRP I did it because I enjoy the car. People like you make me just not ever want to go who are you that I need to impress you or anyone on this board. One thing back up your 11.99 on street tires then Ill consider running you but, you just talk about going to the track then shade out and blame it on everyone else where was george at he was suppose to go he built his car and havent ran it yet.

As far as rustangjims coment yes it is a dyno queen still number one on hyrbidynamics dyno if you want to come up take my crown away you are more than welcome to. :madfawk:

its the little chrome one to the rear of the quarter glass.