Mailbox anyone?

Didn’t think I was going to get it done in time for Xmas. Actually I still haven’t received all the bad COP packs yet from various Ebayers so I’ll have to wait to put those on for the finishing touch.

I dunno, just a fun and unusual request from my sister for her garage down in Atlanta. Figured I’d post the finished pictures here instead of being buried in that other post. Nothing too fancy. Thoughts? :tong

Best mailbox ever

holy f0k. thats sweet!

what are those rocker covers from?

thats sick!!! deff would want to get something like that

Honda 900RR iirc. I forget the model but I bought them off ebay for the project. Rest of the stuff was just junk metal or parts I had kicking around the shop. Blow an lines, fitting, nitrous nozzle, M3 front wheel bearing races and blown valvetrain lifters(Thanks Clark/Jon/Jammer! :lol ), suby underdrive pulley, WRX oil filter extension housing with( Evo 8/9 oil filter) etc, etc. I bought 8 blown coilpacks from people on the net but not all of them made it here in time for the holiday it seems. Was just going to chop off the bottoms and glue them into the valve covers for good measure later on.

thats a sick mailbox!

That is sooo sweet!

Thats badass. Came out nicer then i invisioned when you were explaining it to me

LOL, wow dude! nice, lol. Man, you will need an alarm for that and are those carbon fiber stickers?? :nono :lol :lol

Thanks man! Took awhile but I thought it came out not half bad myself.

Hey now, I wasn’t about to go overboard and vacuum bag a CF plenum now! :lol CF vinyl FTW…although this newer shit SUCKS to lay out though, stretches less than the old crappy CF vinyl(it’s striated foil)

how much for one? that would go perfect at my house, and i need a mailbox cause the one we have has a crack down it. mail gets wet if it rains.

Granted it would look badass at your house, but there are some crazy ppl at your palce sometimes dunno if id trust that kind of mailbox lol

nobody fucks with my shit, those that do don’t get very far. i might have crazy people at my house, but i have crazier friends who treat my house like their own.

pm’ed