Making the best out of fail-storm 2011

Itsover. You need to start hitting me up when you go on these adventures.

Yeah that is what gave me the idea. See way back in the day when I thought punk rock was hard ----- Anyways I have to tend to Moroccan imports and melt my brains the simpsons is almost over.

I feel like you should have been telling someone that story in a bar. But you’d have a mullet and be wearing a leather vest with a wife beater.

Heroin, it’s one hell of a drug.

ItsOver I meant to ask you this last night as I have an appreciation for photography what kind of camera/set up did you have? We should meet up again when I get my diff skid plate, ram rod, lights, ect. I know it sounds like I should have a big red pick up and a gun rack but I rock fitted hats, dunks, hate red necks, actually know who I am voting for, and want a gun rack built into my cage when I get one for rally stuff. I want a triathlon that consists of a race on tarmac/gravel to a tree cutting comp back to driving to another tree you have to climb drink some whiskey at the top of and grab a rifle and blast something @ 200 yards.

Anyways Motocrossx23 I dont do dope but I do keep it green or golden and processed into a gel via a petroleum based product. People who think that domes are better than a TI pad are whack yo. Right now just got some coffee shop quality from the third world. If you don’t know now you know, and if your still confused listen to the link my sig and step your game up.

Im out fucking stick tight - keep the faith - and stay gold.

… well that explains beating the piss out of a 40k car, again my friend :bigtup:

At least someone finally drives a fucking Evo like you’re supposed to instead of turning it into a drag car

I want to fucking do that! lol. I was using a D90 w/ Sigma 10-20 lens, which worked better for hanging out of the car recording, and not for capturing you a mile away. lol, you aiming to cover everything and beat the shit out of the evo? Sounds like a good time.

This was the second time AAA had to come and pull the car out of a field

To everyone above yes I agree evo’s are for rally not drag but they do make a mean drag car. How come nobody turns an evo vi into a drag car? Cause all the fast and furious drag fanboys don’t know who Tommi Makinen is or why that car is so speicial and historical.

ItsOver that’s an awesome camera!! I was hoping you had a cannon so if we were out at the same time lens swap oh well. I rock a 40D with a 10-22mm, 24mm, 50mm, and I forgot what my zoom lens is cause I never use it. To answer your question yes I plan on having full aromr under the car, a brush guard, and lights before summer. I’m also hoping to upgrade the turbo to an FP Green and DMS rally suspension next year (it’s $5000!!!)

I like Nikon better, I used to like Canon until I bought a D40. =/ Baller. My car cost less than double that. lol. I also tried to offroad the s2k before, it was not successful.