Making the best out of fail-storm 2011

And, we randomly came across a couple of NYSpeeders…

https://vimeo.com/19483776

Was that dude in the Evo X on someones lawn in the third video?

Fail Storm meet Fail Videos.

Nope, it’s a park.

Fuuuuuuu. I only had one lens and was hanging out of a window, failing.

I think that X was at Innovative last week, from what I was told he was getting a 1/4" skid plate put on. Just beats the shit out of it and thats a :tup: in my book.

Yep, that’s him. lol

haha, is that EVO literally making his own course around the trees in the park on the grass?

Yeah, NFG to the fullest, lol. A low hanging branch almost hit his car.

Flying through a public park = retarded.

you must have forgot the ‘during a snow emergency’ undertone, at night, in the middle of winter.

but, how much would that suck getting stuck in the middle of the woods???

Baller

Siqq bra!

I’m sure all the blind deaf people out in the park at night during the snow storm were in some serious danger…

LOL basically sums up my thoughts.

No one said anything about people being in danger. It’s just fucking stupid. From the video it doesn’t even look like it was worth the risk or stupidity :tdown:

I don’t really see an issue…

If he hit a tree…epic lolz

If the cops showed up and the video camera stayed on…epic lolz

I’m down with stupid shit as long as it’s not ME that’s at risk

That’s oily evo

Last time we did something like that, we got stuck good. AAA towed the car out, we got it stuck again, same AAA driver showed up, got it unstuck, and waited around in disbelief that a lowered evo was ripping up an open field.

The branch did hit my car. I will talk more I am currently enjoying things and doing stuff I will tell you all later my view of things that are going on my mind.

I used to do shit like that in my Jeep when I felt like it, I say its awesome.