Man caught spray painting EVO. Gets ass handed to him WTF

Doesn’t look any worse than half the cars I see all stickered up :dunno

The MMA fighting is the only reason this kid can get jammed up… He can say self defense and get away with it, but the fact that hes a licensed fighter fighting a civilian can get you FUCKED.

A car accident is a forgivable situation, this clearly isnt… Cant really compare the two.

youtube removed video:(

I really don’t think any type of “self defence” claim would ever stand up here. Even if he wasn’t trained in mma I don’t think it gives you the legal right to break someone’s nose AND leg as they try to get away. Then on top of that there is the age difference thing.

The guy brakes bones over some minor property damage. That’s sociopathic behavior.

There was no self-defense, it was vigilante justice.

agreed, beating was overboard

bet he wont do that again tho. bones heal

thing id be worried about is you stealing 100$ from gas station then going to jail and corrupt banks steal xxx,xxxx,xxx and they get govt bail outs and a slap on the wrist

:facepalm ^.

Havent heard any of your bullshit in a while. Musy of left your occupy albany outpost.

He might initially get charged, but no one in the court of law is going to side with some old bum who just got caught spray painting a dudes car, he would definately get off no problem… The MMA part however is another story… When you become a licensed fighter there are specific rules about fighting people that ARENT. They include big trouble.

Didnt say it was, but I could understand doing what he did… Someone slamming on there breaks and not stopping in time and beating them up for it? THAT I cant.

I completely disagree. Some old vet causing damage that was fixed with $2 worth of spray paint or some Vigilante kid who wants internet fame causing $20,000+ of medical bills. That’s a lawsuit that will be won and mostly due to the things the kid said online and in the video.

Everyone would want to do the same thing. The difference between people who take roids and those who don’t is that people who don’t would simply call the cops and get the guy’s plate numbers and description instead of breaking his leg as he tried to flee the pummeling.

Agent orange

Your first comment is just rediculous. in the eyes of the court and the adjouster that will be looking at the car there would be $4-5k worth of damage, the fact he just wiped it off with dw40 is a score for him. Anything over $1,000 in damage is a felony. The cops or the court system have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of his “internet fame” as im willing to gamble my dick and balls he didnt show the cops him bragging about fucking the other dude up… All the kid has to do is say he felt threatened and there is nothing the other guy can do, just because one is bruised and the other is not means nothing lol…

The the court system will see some mind fucked vet spray painted a $20k car causing $5,000 worth of damage and then attacking/threatening a young man and him using self defense… The last part could vary a bit, but thats the jist of it.

And that kids like a buck fourty, I doubt hes taking any form of anabolic steroids…

Misinformation ITT. I almost got arrested once (didn’t because I was a minor) and was told that if the force I used exceeded the force exerted towards me that I was legally vulnerable, no matter how threatened I was.

Bullshit, I beat the shit out of this dude after he did this and the cop told me I couldnt get in any trouble… Funny thing is, it was on his own property too! HE was the one who got arrested AND owed me $600 resitution

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkDQMmoERA[/ame]

You callin’ me a liar boy?

:rofl

That’s just what the dude told me brah. Cops lie all of the time though.

lol, I guess it all depends on the situation but the dude I attacked was bleeding and all i had was a ripped shirt and I didnt get in any trouble whatsoever.

If he got a good lawyer and went to court things might have turned out very different.

Sometimes I forget the difference between thug law and real law. My bad.