"Retired navy guy spray painted my evo"

Wow. I don’t know what to say.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-show-shine/587909-retired-navy-guy-spray-painted-my-evo-caught-during-act-pics-vids.html

What the fuck?!

PS: Evo owner…

(guy throwing the punch)

Holy shit! lol

AWESOME…

Stupid. I hope he gets assault charges filed. Spray paint comes off with wd40 with no problem. No need to beat the old guy’s ass and then video tape you’re own personal victory dance while you call him a faggot for ten minutes.

Why the fuck is the MMA Ref wearing a tie?

goes well with the lip ring. MMA shit pisses me off as much as that video does. Who isn’t doing MMA training these days?

Read the thread. Guy put his hands on him.

:tup: to the evo guy. Guy will think twice before fucking with another man’s ride next time. lol

His story evolves every post. The one I read was “I was just defending my ride” That doesn’t sound like self-defense. I’m not going through that whole thread though. I’ll take your word for it that he claims the guy put his hands on him.

Still doesn’t explain a broken nose and a broken leg on some old ass dude.

Siq fatties sporting big money in Tapout gear all the time at the gym. The $75 shorts, and bedazzled fggt Affliction shirts too. They’re all balls deep in looking cool and never pick anything up…
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/kip-dynamite.jpg

I personally think it’s poetic justice. Mankind has hand once again!

Im sure its hard to refrain from yelling “faggot” in the heat of the moment, but that shit turns it into a “hate” crime.

That said. The guy is a faggot

right on, i would have lost my fucking mind if i walked out to that.
i would have headache punched the fuck out of that guy.

You dont think this guy deserved an ass whoopin?

He probably did. I just happen to think the guy on the video deserves one too after celebrating the ass wooping TO style. Excessive celebration much?

Seriously, there was a proper way to react when someone fucks with your car. What was on that video was exactly what not to do.

Have any of you ever actually been in a fight? Or had an adrenaline rush for that matter? Screaming and chest thumping are the more normal of reactions I’ve seen.

I’ve only fought people my own age. Never old dudes. And I’ve never whipped out my phone to videotape the aftermath.

Anyone that chooses to do something idiotic like that has it coming.

" No that is over a thousand dollars in dammmaama…"

I laughed at the, “do you want to exchange phone numbers part?” You just got your face punched in and need medical attention. This is Amuuurica, your going to sue his ass and make moneys. Kid will most likely have to sell his car to pay restitution. AMURRRRICA!

I understand it’s a Japanese car, but dropping two nukes on a country must not of been enough to make this guy feel better about the whole situation.

This guy is not old enough to have been in Pearl Harbor… unless this 50ish year old man is somehow 70… yea no.