85 mustang fiberglass hood 60 obo

mustang rear window louvers 40 obo

88 hatch quater glass 70 obo for both

88 mustang doors sold

1 Ford Ranger spare tire 215/75/R15 perfect 30 obo

******everything must go so make an offer

***I do have more mustang parts so if u need something give me a call

716-341-5103 Roy

How about a Red LX front bumper cover 87 - 93 ?

i do have one but im using tht one i have a 85 gt front bumper cover ill make u a deal for the whole 85 front with the fibeerglass hood.

Any chance you happen to have a T-5 laying around in that pile of mustang parts?

no T-5 but i have the clutch pedal setup for a 5 speed.

i may want the quarterglass if it would fit in place of my quarter luvers ive seen people do the swap before, and is the 85 hood a raised cowl hood and what color? and are the rear window luvers for a hatch because id take those too?

yeah they fit im doin the same swap on my 85 and its a raised cowl i say a 1in and the rear louver are blue to match my car but can be easily painted any color

but i forgot to mention the fiberglass hood has pins which it needs cause this thing is very light. this hood is honstly jus to cover the engine because even with the hood on u would not notice anything in weight.

bump need this stuuf gone

Interested in that hood. Any pics?

no i have it in storage.

Would you be willing to ship it?

no cause it will prob get broke shippin and it cost about 100 to ship if ur willing to pay then maybe. but i cant promise tht it will be shipped in one piece

Are the doors power ? Any rust or damage on the hatch and doors ? Any pics ?

no hatch and door are ingreat shape the door are power with blue interior and exterior

someone buy this stuff need it gone.

bump someone buy this stuff its all priced to sell i jus need room in my garage

Thanks for the doors . do you have the other door panel ? I wasn’t paying attention . I’m still looking for rear lap belts in grey or black and the interior rear plastics 87 to 89 if you come across some . J

yeah i forgot all about it sorry its in my garage and i will check on those lap belts

bump need all this stuff gone. i really need room in my garage

would you happen to have a stock, uncut 4cyl harness laying around?

Anything from 87 - 91.

left & right side.