Marilla car show tommaro

Any one going?

I am with a bunch of people. I’ll be taking my 67, tagging along with be piratemosh666 in the STi, few friends with lifted trucks. I swear the bigger they get the cleaner they keep them. Fggts

Enjoy the car show. At least you won’t have NYSpeed to distract you from it for a while.

i’ll be there.

I might go…I’ve gone to it a couple years, Tons of nice cars there.

I got there at 10 and I was car 798. I seen 4 shitty cars there that’s rather impressive

Was a great show. Lots of great vettes, mustangs, and G-bodies. I wish there would have been more unique cars that you don’t see everyday though. After all, mustangs and vettes are everywhere.

The turbo e-spirt was cleannnnn

think i had 1 of only 2 imports in the show.

Probably my favorite car show to go to. Plenty of clean cars… and probably the first Maserati I’ve seen in person.

You missed the mexican clan with there civics and what ever elese on the dead end to the south. There wasn’t many old trucks there. I was the only 60s ford there. I seen a few 71 +.

Really?

I think so… first convertible anyways…

My uncle has a nice 55 chevy. It was parked in the lot by the moose club. Right behind that guy with the mustang who hired that ugly slut to model his car all day long.

tommaro

Ment to say ford pick up. I did want that c10 chevy that was for sale in the school lot. :drool:

Who saw the guy with the Lincoln with the penny graphics on it and he was dressed up as Abe Lincoln?

I thought that was pretty cool that he got so into it - it also helps that I’m a history nerd. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a lot of weird looks though.