Please note that these will be strictly enforced:
· You MUST post: Item for sale, price, for which make and model of car, condition, and if applicable, a picture.
· There will be no solicitation on the forums from non-sponsoring commercial establishments. Any form of solicitation from a member that has a vested interest in a commercial establishment, will be warned, and the post closed or deleted. Private and Paid Sponsors Only! We offer extremely affordable advertising rates. Please email administration for further information. This will be monitored strictly.
· There will be no posts allowed/solicitation, whereby an individual is buying and selling goods for the attainment of a profit, or in other words, making themselves out to be as stated in the point above.
· Sponsors must only post advertising messages within their own forum, or briefly in a reply to a post that is looking for goods or services that the sponsor has.
· There shall be no sales of vehicles imported into Canada, unless they have been registered, insured, and driven for at least 3 months, in Alberta, unless by a paid sponsor. With this requirement met, then they shall be applicable for sale. This rule has been implimented due to too many complications in the classifieds section.
· You may only start 3 for sale topics per month, unless otherwise organized with the administration.
· Do not bump your thread more than once every 72 hours.
· Start For sale threads with “FS”, trade sales with “WTT”, and buying threads with “WTB”.
· The sale of stolen goods on the NECC forum will not be tolerated. People caught doing this will be reported to the proper authorities.
· Do not post in a for sale thread if your post has nothing to do with that item.
· Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post.
· The taking over of other peoples for sale threads will not be tolerated. Start your own thread if you are selling something.
· Post only ONE thread for your item.
· If you don’t like the price that you see, don’t complain to the seller. Its his/her thread.
· No low-balling.
· Either it’s for sale, or it isn’t,no “feeler” threads. This will be judged with discression.
· Please speak to admin before posting about Group Buys.
· If a matter must become personal, please take it to a Private Message (PM).
All other forum rules also apply in the marketplace, along with the above rules. For the complete forum rules click here.
If you see anyone breaking these rules, PM the moderator so he/she can take care of it.
If an individual keeps breaking these rules, after 2 warnings, you will be banned and or punished in some way. We’ll think of a good one.
Below are the consequences that may occur if any forum members are violating the above rules:
- Verbal warning via private message.
- Removal/deletion of avatar and/or user profile.
- Application of post restrictions.
- Limiting of user rights.
- Account suspension.
Thanks for posting on NECC,