Master cylinder goes bye bye

Um yeah so I am driving threw town to go to the fire hall and my master cylinder takes a dumparoo. Anybody have an extra 3rd gen fbod master cylinder layin around that can drive to akron and help I got beer! No money so i can’t pay you…but I’ll get ya drunk lol.

www.wnyfbody.com try there you might have better luck

werd. I am a member on there too lol you would think i woulda thaught of that.

:word:
PM JeremyNYR over there, hes got almost a full car laying in a pile in his garage…

make sure you get the same one, depending on disc/disc or disc/drum

gl dude

sent him a pm. hope he has one or im fucked. got my surgury tuesday so after that i cant work on anything for a while.

i have a BRAND NEW ONE - for a 84 w/ the 6cyl and rear drums

$$20

the car is disc/disc.

Why are you driving around anyway? WTF. Gay.

is the master different?

I go to the fire hall cuz its like 1 mile away.

Wait is this car not insured, or are the brakes just a known problem?

car is insured lol. rockin 2 bad inspection stickers…but insured lol. I got a master cylinder from advanced auto this morning. $40 for a refab. unfortunatly the car is in the parking lot at the fire hall and i am not doing it in the rain.

i’m really not sure… but as long as the p/n’s match up or he gets the same spec’d one from a parts place, :tup:

this is fucking gay josh…

you can’t even afford to buy the fucking car, but you can afford to drive it around, and break it, and then fucking spend money fixing it.

how about you park it for a week and give me the gas money you save?

^wtf?!

holy shit, thats some shady fucking shit

i thought he was a family friend?

fuck that

he is, still is.

But he is a stupid bastard, I knew that when I cut him the deal for the car.

And he has no sense of respect, and is a fucking asshole when it comes to priorities…

:tdown:

That shit is just wrong.

thats extremly fucked up jack a extremly nice guy u shouldnt take advantage of him

wtf jack. I have not been driving around. My grama gave me some gas money so I can go to my Dr. for my pre op for the surgury I am having in 3 days. She also paid for the part for my car. I have absolutly no money. I am dead broke. I told you, as soon as I get money IT IS YOURS! I can not give you what I do not have. Buisness is slowing down and I havnt been paid in 2 weeks. I am selling my shit to give you the money I owe you. basicly everything I have worked hard for over the last few years is going up for sale so I dont screw you over because I am loyal to my friends. If I had known this was going to happen I would not have gotten the car. You will get your money

But he is a stupid bastard, I knew that when I cut him the deal for the car.

And he has no sense of respect, and is a fucking asshole when it comes to priorities…
seriously dude…that hurts.

EDIT: I was digging around my room and found a $10 bill. I’ll mail it to you if it will make a differance. that is literaly all I have to my name.

Obv I didn’t know you didn’t purchase this part… but since you have gotten the car, driving it everywhere has been your priority… instead of paying for it.

Thats why your priorities are fucked up. You know how bitchy Maria can get over this shit, and if you had any idea how fucking long we were arguing over this fucking car last night you would understand why I say what I do.

As of right now, don’t worry about paying me anything until you have all of it. As far as Maria is concerned, I sold it to you for $350, this will get her off my nutts, and then I don’t have to bug you for the money. ONCE you are able to pay me for it and are comfortable letting go of $450, then let me know. Until you get there, don’t worry about it.