Matco Plasma cutter/ Trade

SOLD!!!

what kind of mig/tig are you looking for i have one in my house i have used 2 times and its made by hobart i believe, great shape with gas hookup but my dad has one that i use more often. its a 120v so it is usefull in multiple applications.

i still have the 350 block i was gonna give frank…

I 'm open to anything really. Must be gas and 120v, I am only using it for light fab work.

Just a block? I am looking for a complete motor or swap. Either a Vortec 350, 5.3l, or ls1.

my welder is identical to this Handler® 140 that can be found on hobartwelders.com it comes with the gas hookup and all you would have to do is buy a bottle and fill it with the mix you want. it comes with flux wire all set to go. let me know if you want to trade? i dont need to but i think i could have fun with the plasma cutter.

Would you have anything else to toss in with the welder?

just saying… if i still have it u can take it and build it the way u want lol

Yea I hear ya. I just hate taking the time to rebuild it, lol. Rather just slap something in and go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300379018378&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

should have started the auction lower… gains more interest that way. you can always have a reserve.

Would have cost me +$14 to list it with a 1400 reserve. If they hit my reserve, there willing to pay the starting bid.

Bumperz OBO!!!

up

you sell this?

Never hit my reserve price. So no.

would love use it to cut sume 6x9 holes in my back dash of the 55 would make light work of that job i am sure!

Bump! Still have this

Bump

What r ya looking for in trade and cash ?

Sorry John thread is a bit out dated, trade was for a MIG but I picked one up a year ago. I’ll do $850 cash bottom line.