Matrix tonite at the waterfront

10pm showing… anyone want to go?

its prolly sold out, otherwise i’d be game.

sold out:(

yeah…i figured it was sold out…i went to see MatrixII the first day at the 10pm show and had to buy the tickets like a week in advance…it got sold out quick…especially at the waterfront

id go but like was already stated, sold out

dedefinitely sold out… fawk

i clicked the wrong day

you need to just go to some ass little theatre. when i went to see martix 2 on the first day it was sold out everywehere, so i went to a small ass theatre in squirll hill. there were probably 25 people there MAX and it was cheaper. there is a place in washington PA next to the washington mall, they had Texas Chainsaw there, me and my GF were the only ones in the theatre for a wed night 940 showing and the tickets are only 5.75.

so i think i may head down that way tonight

if anyone wants to meet up down there, let me know im gonna check times right now

why not just go to the Destinta or Star city?
both have staduim seating 8.50 to get in

cause they are bigger theatres, and probably going to be sold oout. and $5.75 ticket > $8.50 ticket

Originally posted by BlkP42E
cause they are bigger theatres, and probably going to be sold oout. and $5.75 ticket > $8.50 ticket
true
true dat
but what is the quality of the theatre? like showcase cinemas west it smells
like urine in there. and it is ghetto!!!

its not bad for $5.75, but i just checked all the listings and they arent having it.

its kinda good for me i need to start my 5 page paper that is due tomorrow

destinta in bridgeville

i will wait to see it at loews… there souund is the best, plus VIP seating is awesome

how much is VIP seating and what is so different?

it will be at the Omnimax too so, i may just wait for that

how much is VIP seating and what is so different?

it will be at the Omnimax too so, i may just wait for that

omni max would be cool, but i don’t think they filmed it in that perspective. still would be cool thouhg :cool:

a few bucks more, and leather seating… can drink too!!

ok well maybe next week??? id be down for VIP seating

ok well maybe next week??? id be down for VIP seating

lush!!! where is this at this VIP ?

hmmm… its not really that big of a deal to me to sit in a crowded ass theatre just to see it on opening day. Ill wait a week or so for the hype to die down. :dunno: