Matrix Tonite!

people arent that stupid to jeopardize a liquor license in allegheny county

Good thing they don’t make u be taller than kenny kangaroo to get in :bigthumb:

don’t mind a dress code, keeps the ______s out

COMEDY

would you like to bet me that underage people get into 21 and over clubs on the strip all the time??

If people weren’t such degenerates it wouldn’t be a problem. Its pretty bad when club’s have a dress code purly to try and keep form being THAT CLUB on the 6am news that had overnight shootings.

That one bar tender chick was all about me when I was whipping out the 100 dollar bills. I think she got wet :kekegay:

ya good thing or id still be going to club fusion and club zoo :rolleyes:

240 shut up you are an idiot… there is a sign with the dress code on, end of story. its not dress to impress. and the only way under 21 people get in if they know someone or have an ID. its not oh you are 16 come on in and get fucked up!

i like that they have a dress code, it does keep the shit out… i have seen 1 fight in the probably 100 times that i have been there. to me thats awesome, you go over to tequila willies then the shit is in there. me personally have got into 3 fights there cause of some dip shits.

I loved in LA, there was a dress code and they also only let certain people in. it was awesome, the crowed was always cool as shit and good looking.

She wanted to know if you were a HIGH ROLLER :kekegay:

i spent some dough last night, the girl would pass up all the other people at the bar to come serve me. it pays to tip, i would walk up and she knew what i wanted already.

I know :kekegay:

you uat wanted to :hitit: , BIG TIPPER

How about the comedy act. That beefy white chick with the too short skirt dancing with the black dude on the stage…Christ I didn’t know if I wanted to laugh or barf.

give me a break. theres a sign but its up to the bouncer wether you get in or not. end of story

i didnt say they just let 16 yr olds in and know they are underage. i was implying that they used an ID or they knew someone but ive seen people get into clubs with the line “i forgot my ID”

I choose to :rofl: then to :puke:

bobby311 will be with whitey at matrix tonight

you heard it here first

sounds like a uber guber gayness you have for him :kekegay:

ok dude

good one

is your girlfriend’s little sister hot? :kekegay:

illl let you know tomorrow

lllllaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeee

she looked like beetlejuice