12. chris (keezy)
    13.Lucas Johnson
  13. Mike (MPD47)
  14. Turbo_crazy

martino what took you so long to sign up ? lol

I’m #4 bitch, fuck you! lmao

please keep this shit out of this thread

and everyone send in there payments

i hope to be there with my roadster. i need it to get delivered already.

That’s the plan! I’m hoping to learn a lot. I have a lot of experience at SMP, all configs, on a bike though, just no drift experience. I’m super stoked to learn, watch and hopefully get some pointers.

WOOT WOOT.

Just a heads up, the rest stop we usually get breakfast at is closed for renovations.They don’t have gas either. does anyone know if that sunoco near the track is still closed?

Shitty for weekday!

no tom shitty for you

This is true. Shitty for you because I won’t be there:420:

I think GBtires needs to sponsor this event too!

Ill be there after work if for nothing else but to just watch…

I’m bringing my photo gear out. If you guys want photos lemme know. That’s what I do. (photog)

ill prolly reach this

Hey Peter, by any chance can we just come and hangout?

it shouldn’t be a problem… its a fun day to watch, hangout or whatever

anyone is welcome to go and hang out and especially TAKE PICS AND VIDEOSSSSSSSS thats a must! theres never enough coverage of our amateur drift days. if u gota hd video camera or a slr U MUST COME !!!

Yeah, I got a vid cam, that’s what I want to do… 240s in no shape to drift right now haha, so I’d much rather make vids for you guys and hang out, I’ll see what I can do in regards to coming :).

wooot got day off today. gota work a 6day shift week after tho… not sure if my s14 will be ready… if not il need to find 4 decnet tread 16" tires and mount them for the s13 lol

Anyone want to get a cruise going to shannonville