May he poop on my knee?

Benny Lava is still by far the best!

Hahaha,

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cola”

Cola FTW LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Indian women are finally getting hotter and hotter… It’s like they are starting to get Europeanized!

Benny Lava was the best!!!

…Oh great!!! Crap now it’s stuck in my head again!.. Last time it took me 2 days to get Benny Lava out of my head, all my friends were like “Dude what the fuck are you singing?” and I was like “I… don’t…know?”

come on guys sing along with me!!!

~~~I’d love to see you pee on us tonight!!! I’d love to see you pee on us tonight oooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO ~~~

lol worrd benny lava was the best… heres another

haha since i theres alotta funny vids heres another one

LOLOL!!!

How come the Indian women in Canada don’t look like that? The Indian women here in Europe are like the ones you see in those Bollywood vid’s they are hot! Every time I see Indian wome here I’m like dammmnnn she’s Indian? And I often wonder why the Indian women in Canada are not like the Indian women in Europe.

…Then again all women in generel are a lot and I mean A LOT hotter here in Europe then in North America. Every time I come back to Canada I’m like WTF is wrong with these women?

The Indian women in Canada look like the Indian men :frowning:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I was going to say it but I didn’t want to offend anyone lol…Good work Anthony, thanks for taking the bullet for me LOL!!!

Yea, but I don’t feel like myself if I spend a whole day without offending anyone. I just feel kinda… dirty and wrong… It’s hard to explain :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu1rwIjfxMI

lol this is so retarted

OMG that dog gives me the creeps! LOL!

Is it me or does the member section suck ass now?

I just joined…I was expecting at least something…it sucks balls.