Mazdaspeed6

I’m looking for a Black mazdaspeed6 preferably low miles, leather and no mods. If there are mods, I would like to see receipts. The more detailed the service history the better. Any leads, shoot me a PM.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Know there are a few speeds in the area.

i know a friend with a red one… (sits on main in tonawanda) he was talking of selling, if your interested i could find out more

Thanks to you both.

@BadnewsMike, I’d like to know what your friend would sell it for but only for comparison sake because I’d really only buy a Black one. Thanks

Good luck on finding one. I just traded mine in a couple of months ago and loved it. :tup:

Where did you trade it?

Towne BMW, but they sold it at auction already. The reason I know, is that as part of my trade-in, we split the profits on the auction sale. It ended up going down south somewhere. Sorry :frowning:

That’s ok. If you don’t mind me asking, how many miles did it have and what did it end up going for at auction?

It had 66k and was on '06. It went for 11,500 at auction.

Thanks! I’ve got my eye on a few from out of state, I will post up pics if any pan out.

Ive got a 06 Black MS6 id think about letting go for the right price its got 40k on it now but it doesnt have the leather package.

Send me a pm with pics, price and what’s been done to it (if anything) and if you have maintenance records.

Thanks