MclarenGP VS DeathbyRT (split)

My shits true driveway

true storage club member #1

nice thats awesome! i will admit i dont agree about a stocker outflowing a walBRAH brah but if it works it works!

We should combine clubs and have true parked and richie can be president since both of his cars are parked

lol it probably wont really, but the stocker works and works well. Also about 1000x more reliable than a walbro. People change out the stocker prematurely IMO.

True story, bro.

The fact that they even have a car club makes them massive tools. The name just seals the deal…

i dont give a mother fuck what u cracker jaxx say. JIM is not parked and is fast as a fuck, dicks, fucking dicks

ill say it now for my self

ban

FUCK YOU. See if I come help you with any of your craptastic projects next time after leaving me to bake in the sun today by my self

lol sorry doodie i was runnin around all day after i got the shit burnt out of me from eating my rubin outside…wtf y didnt u tell me u needed/wanted help lol i coulda tried to get my shit done quicker

Nope to late the damage has been done

I popped 6 injectors out of my GTP intake and bought 6 more used ones on ebay for $50… So I already had EFI Live, literally cost $50 to burn the corn whiskey. I think it also cost me a $10 fuel filter now so the price is goin up. LoL.

And, I have 4 spare injectors…

But I would like to get my hands on the stock fuel pumps from a ZO6, ZR1, or CTS-V

Buy a wide band you cheap fuck

someone buy my car !!!

How much you want for 2 of those? I am grabbing a set of 6 tomorrow…

http://i55.tinypic.com/6i4m8g.jpg

LOLWUT

Looks like Shawn Smith will now be joining “True Parked”.

Saw that and asked him laat night but be said its fine and will be good for runs.

mine’s True Garbage. me and deathbyrt are the clan leaders

I got a car for him to run, I just have to finish it. It’s my cousins '06 Si w/ billet 5857 on e85… should rip, brushing up on my Hondata FlashPro skillz these days.