me>eviljay

I know of 2 turbo Vr6s in this area. Jaeger and another red Corrado think his name is mike or mark .

I personally haven’t seen one decently fast VW nor one that was modded and reliable. Well I shouldn’t say that because Audios car is pretty quick from what I hear but it took a while to get there as well. :gotme: all part of the game.

I have seen some that were out of state but that’s not here.

Every VW guy I know that has been dealing with VWs for longer than about a year has as much if not more hate for their car than any other car on the road. The constant issues with modding, the rediculous things that break like on the 1.8t such as engine harnesses that have their insulation crack and cause misfires in the morning, piss poor wheel bearings, all the K03s that at some point make their way to the scrap yard because it is efficient for 14 psi max…this is proven not what it can do but what it is supposed to do. You can see that in the compressor map.

But whatever its really not that big of a deal. If you are into the culture and the car then cool, whatever floats your boat, you gotta drive the car at the end of the day you might as well be happy with it.

VWs would never be my first choice for anything other than a stock daily driver and even then they still are overly complicated piles of shit that cost you out the ass to repair when the warranty is gone. Ask any VW owner turned hater :stuck_out_tongue: They can agree on that :stuck_out_tongue: