me>eviljay

not bashing :lolham:but…

at least in eurotuner I can see rear drive corrados (crossfire rear end) and vr-t rallye golf (350hp), and the occasional streetable 1.8t mk2 (over 305hp/2500 lbs.car) I know there are still fast vw’s around. just not as popular as a honda racerboy. but i like vw for the comfort, reliablility, handling out of the box. i dont care much abt the culture, the vr6 will always be the best sounding car ive ever heard. and i like factory recaros with 35mpg. AUTO-x is fun even stock in a vw. vws are heavier in power to wieght ratio. a honda with light mods car beat alot of vw’s, but if your honda was 3000lbs, would it be the same? hondas feel like go carts to me. and doesnt feel safe at all.
fast vw?
maybe not locally right now, and project 20/20 was something very new to me, never seen one before but its real quick for a mk2. just because the boy racers with a honda can make it quick doesnt make it streetable, street legal, or comfortable. i like SOME hondas, like my buddies 93 gsr swapped hatch. but its loud, doesnt handle well and just feel like im sitting on the floor. hell i even did the integra cluster swap for him and i dont know anything about hondas. i like hondas to a point.

id rather be stuck with a few 1.8t BOV jerks then see a million hondas with with walmart “performance” parts. i just like vw. some just like hondas.

i like any car that stands out as being tastfully different and is faster then it looks. muscle car and luxury sports aside, jdm or vag. dont matter to me much. but im tired of seeing low-budget go-fast hondas with no taste, comfort or overall “wow, thats different” to it. i hate show cars, im all abt go with comfort.